The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PowerSportsMax.com — fraud: no money back guarantee, no parts, no service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been through a nightmare dealing with Power Sports Max and it's not over yet. I have filed a complaint with the CA BBB and Missouri Attorney General. In July 2008, I purchased a new scooter. It arrived damaged: Torn seat at the seam, broken mirror mechanism and leaking oil line. A large yellow "Pass" sticker was on the scooter! After numerous long distance phone calls and much run-around, I have received a replacement seat and mirror. They sent a damaged (crimped) oil line to replace the original faulty one! Since then they have put me on hold for over 30 minutes on countless occasions. They have caller ID because they either let me sit on terminal hold, disconnect me or just don't pick up when they know it's me. When I am able to get lucky enough to get to talk to someone, they say they'll send it or it's been sent. I'm tired of being strung along, and I'm tired of their lies. Two days ago, my husband called (his phone was not yet flagged by them) and was then told that the stainless steel oil line is not covered by warranty. My contract says it is, and I even paid the the extended 3-year warranty. It is now October 25, 2008, and my issue is not resolved. Their website claims "Money Back Guarantee", "Buy risk free", "12 month warranty", "Parts for bike are readily available". I am demanding a full refund and that they pick up this piece of junk at their expense. "Customer satisfaction guaranteed" does not apply to me.
More PowerSportsMax.com Complaints & Reviews
- PowerSportsMax.com - no delivery, no refund
- PowerSportsMax.com - horrible company!
- PowerSportsMax.com - stay away
- PowerSportsMax.com - poor quality product
- PowerSportsMax.com - terrible product, no customer service
- PowersportsMax - 50cc scooter moped
- Powersports Max - go kart order
- Powersports Max - buyer beware
- PowersportsMax - product/customer service
- PowersportsMax - no refund for inferior products, worst customer service.