Menu
Powers Swain Chevrolet Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Powers Swain Chevrolet
reviews and complaints

www.pschevy.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

How responsive is Powers Swain Chevrolet's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Powers Swain Chevrolet is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Powers Swain Chevrolet's silence.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Powers Swain Chevrolet reviews and complaints 2

12:35 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powers Swain Chevrolet Service Department/Service Advisor

Date of issue: 11/16/2021

Loretta the service advisor in the service department is the rudest most condescending individual I have ever had to deal with. She out right lied telling me Ken's Mufflers honors extended warranties, when in fact after speaking with Ken's they do not. The service department did not even look at my son's truck even though he had an appointment and her excuse was she was trying to help him so he did not have to wait. Seriously? When I called Ken's they do not even take appointments and it is first come first served so please tell me how that is saving my son time and helping him. Then there was some nonsense about his factory warranty being exhausted, which makes no sense for diagnosis and repair work, because there can be out of pocket payments, unless Powers Swain only works on warrantied vehicles. Even so, he has a 100, 000 Mile/ 5 year extended warranty on his truck as well. The service manager, Bill then stated that "most extended warranties do not cover exhaust systems" to which I responded most not all, and his does as I contacted the warranty company for this specific issue beforehand to understand what is and is not covered. The service department might have known this had they inquired about or given my son the opportunity to discuss extended warranty coverage, but they did not. Even so, that is not criteria, I would think, to take a LOOK at the truck, which there was an appointment for. I also received the excuse that they were backed up and it could take longer. Well that sounds like that is their problem with some efficiency issues and not my son's. This is NOT acceptable and there is NO excuse for treating a young service member like that. Also trying to gaslight me while on the phone saying she did nothing wrong and was trying to help blah blah blah. Meaningless words when the tone is snarky and condescending. What in the world is going on with the service center there? He had an appointment! And at NO time did he state he did not have the time to wait. He took the time off for this appointment and that may not matter to "service advisor" Loretta, but it matters to him and he can not continuously ask off to fix the same problem by having to go elsewhere and now pay out of pocket. She was extremely unprofessional and when I asked her if she had a supervisor she snapped back and I quote "heck yeah I do, do you?" What in the world kind of answer is that? And she hung up on me. She wanted to talk over me most of the conversation, when I was making the point about the extended warranty and when I asked her if my son said he did not have the time to wait ( which he did because he took time off) so naturally I talked louder and then she wants to act like I was yelling at her being very dramatic and unprofessional to say the least. A big pet peeve is when you tell a supervisor the behavior of one of their staff and they say to the consumer, that it is uncharacteristic of that person. EVERY manager always says that and it is not believable especially with the way she talked down to me and was argumentative. I highly doubt that is completely true and even if it were, that does not negate my legitimate complaint. Deeply disturbing and I caution EVERYONE away from this place. I can't imagine employing someone like that. It's bad for business. I normally like to post good reviews and if I must post negative reviews it's warranted. This is to caution others especially young military. Shame on you Powers-Swain. You did not even look at the truck so any response is null and void. There is absolutely no excuse for the way you treated a military servicemember.

Desired outcome: There is no desired outcome as they did not even take the time to look at the truck and we have gone elsewhere.

Read full review of Powers Swain Chevrolet
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
R
2:13 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powers Swain Chevrolet Either they misdiagnosed problem and charged for service not needed or cheated me

I put my 2006 Torrent in for repair and was told it was the manifold gasket. Two days after getting car back the same problem happened and was now told it was the fan motors. The first repair was $1060 and the second would be $800. Another mechanic replace a sending switch and the car is fine. I have sent 4 e-mails and reached the voice mail of the owner with no response. I am a disabled Veteran on a fixed income and can not afford to be cheated. If I wasn't disabled< I still would not like the treatment I am receiving at Power Swain. Can you help? I am Reid J. Lewis and my phone number is [protected]

Read full review of Powers Swain Chevrolet
Hide full review

Is Powers Swain Chevrolet legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Powers Swain Chevrolet highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Powers Swain Chevrolet raises questions. Diligently reviewing Powers Swain Chevrolet's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Powers Swain Chevrolet's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Powers Swain Chevrolet earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Powers Swain Chevrolet near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Pschevy.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Pschevy.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the pschevy.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Powers Swain Chevrolet protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Powers Swain Chevrolet has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Powers Swain Chevrolet customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (910) 728-4619 +1 (910) 728-4618 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Powers Swain Chevrolet?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Powers Swain Chevrolet Customer Service. Initial Powers Swain Chevrolet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Powers Swain Chevrolet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Powers Swain Chevrolet. Discuss the issues you have had with Powers Swain Chevrolet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.