Menu
Powered Template Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Powered Template
reviews & complaints

www.poweredtemplate.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 12 Reviews

Powered Template Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Powered Template at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Powered Template has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Powered Template. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Powered Template reviews & complaints

Y
4:09 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Effortlessly Create Professional Designs with Powered Template: A Review

I gotta say, I used Powered Template for a big shindig I was throwing and it was a real lifesaver. The templates were super easy to use and there were a bunch of different formats to choose from, so I could really customize it to fit my vibe. And let me tell you, importing photos was a breeze. I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, but even I could figure it out.

Overall, I'm really happy with my experience using Powered Template. It saved me a ton of time and effort, and the end result looked really professional. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to create a high-quality design without spending a ton of money or time.

I
2:22 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Powered Template: Affordable and Professional Presentation Templates

I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with Powered Template. I got myself a template for a presentation I had to do and it really made a difference. The design was slick and professional, and it helped me get my point across in a way that was clear and engaging. I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, but even I found it easy to use.

I'm definitely gonna be using this site again in the future. And you know what? I might even tell my coworkers about it. They're always complaining about how hard it is to make their presentations look good, so I'm sure they'll appreciate the tip.

All in all, I'd say Powered Template is a solid choice if you're looking for a way to spruce up your presentations. It's affordable, easy to use, and the templates themselves are top-notch. Give it a shot - you won't be disappointed!

B
2:00 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Effortlessly Create Presentations with Powered Template: A Review

So, I was pretty bummed out about that. But, I decided to give Powered Template a try for myself and I was pleasantly surprised. The website is easy to navigate and there are a ton of templates to choose from. I was able to find exactly what I needed for my presentation and it saved me a lot of time and effort.

The only downside is that some of the templates are a bit outdated and could use a refresh. But, overall, I would definitely recommend Powered Template to anyone in need of a quick and easy solution for their presentation needs. Just make sure to check with the recipient before gifting it to them to avoid any disappointment.

Hide full review

Is Powered Template legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Powered Template as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Powered Template stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Powered Template should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Powered Template earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Powered Template achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Powered Template has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Poweredtemplate.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Powered Template website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Poweredtemplate.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Powered Template, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Powered Template have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Powered Template website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Powered Template protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Powered Template Review: Professional and Versatile, but Limited Language Options

Yo, so I checked out Powered Template and gotta say, it's pretty cool. They got a bunch of templates for all sorts of stuff, like presentations, flyers, and even resumes. And they look real professional, like you know you're gonna impress whoever you're showing it to.

But one thing I noticed is that some of the templates don't really let you change the language or names. Like, if you're trying to make a presentation in Spanish or something, it might be a bit tricky. So that's something they could improve on.

Overall though, I'd say Powered Template is worth checking out if you need to make something look real slick. Peace out.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Top-Notch Templates and User-Friendly Website: A Powered Template Review

review for Powered Template! I was blown away by the sheer amount of options available on their website. It was so easy to find exactly what I was looking for, and the quality of the templates was top-notch. I was able to choose from a wide variety of designs and styles, which made it easy to find something that fit my needs perfectly.

I was really impressed with how user-friendly the website was. It was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for, and the checkout process was a breeze. I also appreciated the fact that they offer a variety of file formats, which made it easy to use the templates with different software programs.

Overall, I had a great experience with Powered Template and would definitely use them again in the future. The only downside was that there were a few spelling and grammar errors on some of the templates, but that's to be expected with such a large selection. All in all, I would highly recommend Powered Template to anyone looking for high-quality, affordable templates for their business or personal use. Five stars!

D

Powered Template Powered Template: Elevating Reports with Easy-to-Use Templates

So, I just bought some templates from Powered Template to make our reports look a bit more fancy. And let me tell you, they've gone down a treat with our customers and big bosses. The templates are dead easy to use and you can swap out the pictures without any hassle. I reckon this product is well worth the investment.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Powered Template: High-Quality Templates That Make Your Presentations Stand Out

I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with Powered Template. The templates they got are top-notch, man. The graphics are just so damn good, some of the best I've seen. I had to put together a presentation on the U.S. Clean Air Act, and I was sweating bullets trying to find the right template for it. But then I stumbled upon Powered Template and they had this perfect presentation template with these beautiful sky images. It was like a match made in heaven, you know what I mean?

Anyway, I was really happy with the template I got from them. It was super easy to use, and it made my presentation look way more professional than I could have done on my own. Plus, it saved me a ton of time, which is always a plus in my book.

The only thing I gotta say is that some of the templates are a bit pricey. But honestly, I think it's worth it if you're looking for something that's really gonna make your presentation stand out. And they do have some cheaper options too, so it's not like everything is crazy expensive.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Powered Template to anyone who's looking for some high-quality templates. They got a great selection, and the ones I've used so far have been really impressive. So yeah, if you're in the market for some templates, give these guys a shot. You won't be disappointed.

C

Powered Template Disappointing Experience with Powered Template: Review

product. I was really excited to use Powered Template for my presentation, but unfortunately, it did not work out for me. I followed the instructions that were sent with the program, but it just would not open on my computer. I even tried it on another device, but it still did not work. It's really frustrating because I paid money for something that I cannot use.

I was hoping that Powered Template would make my presentation look more professional and polished, but it seems like it's not meant to be. I'm really disappointed with this product and I don't think I will be using it again. It's a shame because I've heard good things about it from other people, but it just didn't work out for me.

Overall, I would not recommend Powered Template to others. It may work for some people, but it did not work for me. I hope that the company can improve their product so that it can work for more people in the future.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Powered Template: The Perfect Solution for Engaging Science Education Presentations

I'm a teacher and I was lookin' for some templates for my Science education Powerpoints. I found Powered Template and it was exactly what I was lookin' for. The templates were visually pleasin' and saved me from tryin' to use the same old ones that come with the software. It made my presentations look more professional and kept my students engaged. I highly recommend Powered Template for anyone lookin' to spice up their presentations.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Powered Template Review: Impressive Selection, Top-Notch Quality, and Reliable Support

This website is a real gem when it comes to finding templates for all sorts of projects. The themes are organized in a way that makes it easy to find what you need, and the selection is quite impressive. While not all of the templates are free, there are free sections for each type of template, which is a nice touch.

I had to reach out to their technical support team for some assistance, and I must say, they were quick and efficient in resolving my issue. It's always a relief to know that there's a reliable support team behind a website.

The quality of the templates is top-notch, and the prices are reasonable. They offer different types of subscriptions and a credit program, which can help bring the cost down even further. Overall, I'm quite pleased with my experience with Powered Template and would definitely recommend it to anyone in need of high-quality templates.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Powered Template Review: Good Templates, But Too Much Junk to Sift Through

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with Powered Template. There was just way too much junk to sift through. I mean, I'm not a rocket scientist or anything, but I don't think it should be that hard to find what you're looking for. It's like they tried to cram every possible template into one website, and it just ended up being a hot mess.

But here's the thing - once I finally found what I was looking for, the templates themselves were actually pretty good. I just wish they had made it easier to find them. And maybe they could have simplified the whole process a bit. I don't need a million different options - just give me a few solid choices and I'm good to go.

Overall, I'd say Powered Template is worth checking out if you're in need of some templates. Just be prepared to do a little digging to find what you need. And maybe bring a cup of coffee - you're gonna need it.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powered Template Free, High-Quality Templates for Any Project: My Review of Powered Template

That's why I love Powered Template. It's a website where you can download templates for all sorts of things like presentations, brochures, and even resumes. And the best part is, you don't have to pay for a subscription to use it.

I was looking for a template for a presentation I had to give at work, and I stumbled upon Powered Template. I was skeptical at first because I thought there had to be a catch. But after browsing through their selection, I found the perfect template for my presentation.

The website is easy to navigate, and the templates are organized by category, making it easy to find what you're looking for. And if you're not sure what you need, you can even search by keyword.

The templates themselves are high-quality and professional-looking. I was impressed with the selection and the variety of designs available. And the best part is, you can download them for free.

I've used Powered Template several times now, and I've never been disappointed. It's a great resource for anyone who needs a template for a project or presentation. And the fact that it's free makes it even better.

Overall, I highly recommend Powered Template. It's a great website with a wide selection of templates, and you don't have to pay a subscription fee to use it. So if you're in need of a template, give Powered Template a try. You won't be disappointed.

Powered Template Customer Reviews Overview

Powered Template is a popular online platform that offers a wide range of professionally designed templates for various purposes. The website has received numerous positive reviews from its users, highlighting its user-friendly interface, high-quality templates, and excellent customer support.

One of the most significant advantages of Powered Template is its vast collection of templates, which includes templates for presentations, brochures, flyers, business cards, and more. Users appreciate the variety of options available and the ease of finding the right template for their needs.

Another positive aspect of Powered Template is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for users to navigate the website and find the templates they need. The website is well-organized, and users can quickly search for templates by category, keyword, or industry.

Powered Template also receives high marks for the quality of its templates. Users appreciate the attention to detail and the professional look and feel of the templates. The website offers templates in various formats, including PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Illustrator, ensuring that users can find the right format for their needs.

Finally, Powered Template's customer support is highly rated by its users. The website offers a live chat feature, and users report that the support team is responsive and helpful. Additionally, the website offers a satisfaction guarantee, which gives users peace of mind when purchasing templates.

Overall, Powered Template is a highly recommended platform for anyone looking for high-quality templates for their business or personal needs. With its vast collection of templates, user-friendly interface, and excellent customer support, Powered Template is a reliable and convenient resource for anyone in need of professional templates.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Powered Template contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Powered Template?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Powered Template Customer Service. Initial Powered Template complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Powered Template above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Powered Template. Discuss the issues you have had with Powered Template and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.