Power Places Tours Inc & Gregg Braden Sacred Sites Travel Programs and Conferences — billed for $1.25million for damages to the work of a spiritual master, abusive lawsuits, death threats, dishonesty, fraud, scams
I as a Spiritual Master, am ethically and morally bound (as well as in matters of self-respect) to have the last word in this matter as it concerns the conduct of New Age / Spiritual Businesses.
I doubt Power Places Tours will dispute my position at this point.
I testify in the presence of Source that this statement is true and accurate.
The screenshot shows that the ill-fated 2012 event Transform at the Source clearly invoked a representative of Source to speak and there can be no doubt that I am of Source, having written five books about Source, and clarified in my mission statement.
There are several points to make.
1. If you are a New Age company of any kind claiming to offer spiritual tours, truth and integrity is mandatory. If you are dishonest in your dealings or cheat customers, of course, that is bad karma, and in a morally just Universe, that karma one day has to be balanced out and reparations made. As a Spiritual Master, that duty is mine.
2. If you have cheated people or ripped them off, suing people rarely works. It may work for a while, but when someone has a stronger self-respect, it goes south and the end result is massive financial loss. Suing people to be quiet whilst you continue to cheat people is unethical and only worsens the situation as this report shows. It is better to repair your own integrity and be honest, and to say sorry for your mistakes, rather than to blindly continue on the same path. It looks bad in the public eye when you have sued many people, and speaks for itself.
3. Threatening people with losses or SLAPP suits to remove reviews rarely works and clearly does not wash with some sites. It just makes others write reviews as well and before you know it, ones business is degraded and customers go elsewhere.
4. Everything in this report and ever published on the web about them is true and the evidence speaks for itself. I, as a Spiritual Master, cannot be made to lie to conceal wrongdoing and thus I refused to submit to a SLAPP. It has been abandoned at great detriment to the plantiff.
5. I did indeed charge Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden one million pounds for my trouble in this matter. That bill stands and is attached. I understand those involved are talking amongst themselves about how to settle the bill.
As a Spiritual Teacher and an Emissary of Source responsible for the integrity of the Planetary Grid - and being a witness to so much abuse by people claiming to be expert metaphysicians (despite not having learned the basic lessons of honesty, truth, integrity and ethical responsibility) - I was duty bound to intervene - and so I spoke up.
6. The masterminds of this dishonesty are Theresa and Toby Weiss of St Croix, an offshore tax-haven.
7. Gregg Bradens press office in 2013 claimed there was no scandal, but people being abused, cheated, threatened and caused major losses - certainly qualifies as a scandal, when combined with the fact that Gregg Braden receives free trips from the proceeds of the abuse of customers.
He also continues to lure more fans to his tours with Power Places Tours,
knowing that people could be abused, cheated, harmed, etc - so of course his own integrity is also in serious question, although I understand he is now reviewing the matter and taking it seriously.
I can testify I spoke to many of his fans who had been abused, cheated and caused losses. Some of them were almost ruined by the ensuing SLAPP lawsuits - designed to force cheated customers into handing over more money.
The supreme defence to the matter is that I have qualified privilege and the moral responsibility to tell the truth - even when threatened with prison - a threat which has now been wisely withdrawn.
They have now been exposed globally for New Age dishonesty and abuses of the sacred sites.
Of course, I had to stand up for myself. They invoked my response by asking to be Transformed at Source (which means ethically purifying themselves, entering into integrity, respecting the sacred sites and making good their mistakes by refunding those who they cheated).
In addition, Transforming at Source means making good for the damage done to an Emissary of Source in terms of loss of exposure, loss of income as well as paying for the high-level spiritual consultation elicited.
8. Power Places Tours have now been invoiced for GBP 1 Million (originally USD $1.5 million but with currency fluctuations now USD $1.2 million ) for consultation fees and damages to my work.
The reasons why the figure is so high are as follows:-
Firstly it is necessary to understand that I was invited to a Transformation at the Source Event in Dec 2012. That event was designed to facilitate high level transformation and thus Power Places Tours invoked the metaphysical power of Source.
It follows they asked to be transformed and asked me to be the mirror for that transformation.
I too, am the representative of Source. Source is about ethical purity and telling the truth.
That fact is self evident in books published in 2010 and 2011 (predating the event).
So it is clear that I am a representative of Source with extremely important messages for the human race and that was interfered with (and with ill-intent), to the degree much exposure was lost, both by not being able to promote my books at the event - and due to time lost dealing with a SLAPP suit.
Secondly - it is necessary to understand that many people experienced losses at the hands of the unethical practices at Power Places Tours. That cannot be disputed, for the evidence is overwhelming.
Losses were incurred by other transformational speakers (in one case US $60, 000), many customers who lost fortunes defending cases and being forced into silence by SLAPP suits - and indeed by myself spending 3 years giving Power Places Tours the lesson in Truth and Integrity they invited.
Thirdly - Transformation at Source clearly implies making good for one's mistakes. If a company has caused losses totalling almost a million (or perhaps more) to multiple parties (when loss of time, income, money and legal fees are factored in) - making good for that mistake and becoming ethically purified in the presence of Source naturally means that those who have cheated must give back the money as it was not rightfully theirs to take.
In spiritual terms - this is karmic balancing.
Fourthly - As I am an Emissary of Source, asked to give the lesson invited by their behaviour, it naturally follows that a full learning of the lesson is to correct the mistake and make the necessary reparations - and to me as I am the one that had to put a stop to the abuse and spend three years doing so.
The million will then be used for the greater good of humanity, to offset the loss of exposure and as a result humanity will be gifted a large body of my transformational work.
It is fair, and could be seen as poetic justice - defined as "an outcome in which vice is punished and virtue rewarded usually in a manner peculiarly or ironically appropriate"
I have no ill-will to Power Places Tours - but in the end they have to make good for their 10-20 years of abusing people and making good means making the appropriate reparations.
As a Spiritual Teacher, I have the legal right to charge for spiritual lessons solicited and I also set the rates. The legal arguments are sound and hence they have retracted their threats.
Of course, I must be ethically responsible when billing someone such an amount - and take all factors into account (including the humanitarian ones as well as that of my own losses) and having done so, it sits right with Source that I am paid the million.
9. As a Spiritual Teacher, I cannot let such behaviour go unaccounted for, and certainly not allow myself to be degraded, bullied, cheated or subjected to loss and detriment for standing up to that abuse - or be prevented from being a useful spiritual teacher to humanity.
Power Places Tours (and indeed Gregg Braden) are now indebted to me for the sum of GBP 1 Million as a result of their behaviour and thus this may go down as the most expensive spiritual lesson in human history.
How they share the cost is down to them - but the amount is now past due.
I understand they will now pay it without further dispute to say sorry for their mistakes and thus there can be a closure to the dispute. I will then be free to do my work without interference and the settlement will be used for the spiritual benefit of humanity at what are challenging times for the human race - in ways I deem appropriate.
It also serves as a salutary reminder of the importance of truth and integrity if one is world famous, for failings in those areas become greatly magnified and reversing the damage is difficult, if not impossible.
10. This disclosure also serves as a warning to the dangers of dealing with Power Places Tours although once they have acknowledged this important lesson (invited by their conduct) - if they can recover - I doubt they will repeat the mistake (interfering with the work of Source) and instead embrace the unconditional love and forgiveness that Source offers to those who are sincerely sorry.
It also goes to show that once one is plugged into Source (aka Gods love, Higher Power, Spiritual Wisdom, etc), it is possible to defeat any ill-intent.
11. People are encouraged to tell the truth and not submit to the conduct of bad businesses. If you use this company or any of their associate companies, be careful.
I was threatened with phsyical injury (being put in a wheelchair), or being killed, by a Power Places Tours sympathizer, if I did not withdrawn the demand for compensation and drop the defence.
That individual (that may or may not have been working with the blessing of Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden) now faces a 12 year prison sentence for drug trafficking and death threats.
I testify the above is true and accurate.
More Power Places Tours Inc & Gregg Braden Sacred Sites Travel Programs and Conferences Complaints & Reviews
- Power Places Tours - They misled and sold wrong tour packages
- Power Places Tours - Power places tours travel 2017 spiritual tours, bad power places tours reviews, dishonest people, liars, cheating people
- Power Places Tours - Andean secrets of sustainable living 2017 with gregg braden
- Gregg Braden and Power Places Tours 2017, 2018 - gregg braden fraud power places tours theresa weiss litigation fraud, cheating, ripping off customers