Powell ElectricBad service

T

Powell charges $99 just to come out. They will not do what you ask them to do. They will quote you something else which is an “Up-Sell” hoping that you will take the bite. If you don’t take the bite then they have made $99.00 for no work at all.

Marshallie Apr 28, 2016

Exactly the same thing happened when they sent some tall Imbicle out to my home. The idiot became belegerent & threating when I would not sign his estimate. I asked him to leave & he refused & laughed. He was holding a large hammer & came toward me I backed away & told him to stop lucky for him he did because under my sweatshirt was a .357 magnum revolver loaded with hot hollow points. One more step & out of fear for my life I would have blown the top of his HEAD OFF.

• Ck
    CKPB Jan 13, 2015

At the end of 2014, they advertised $69.00 service call however, when they came out they gave an estimate of nearly $1, 500 to fix five minor electrical problems, that were not excepted, but then charged $99.00, instead of their advertised service call. I'm not happy with the way they do business.