Powell ElectricBad service

T

Powell charges $99 just to come out. They will not do what you ask them to do. They will quote you something else which is an “Up-Sell” hoping that you will take the bite. If you don’t take the bite then they have made $99.00 for no work at all.

• Ck
    CKPB Jan 13, 2015

At the end of 2014, they advertised $69.00 service call however, when they came out they gave an estimate of nearly $1, 500 to fix five minor electrical problems, that were not excepted, but then charged $99.00, instead of their advertised service call. I'm not happy with the way they do business.

Marshallie Apr 28, 2016

Exactly the same thing happened when they sent some tall Imbicle out to my home. The idiot became belegerent & threating when I would not sign his estimate. I asked him to leave & he refused & laughed. He was holding a large hammer & came toward me I backed away & told him to stop lucky for him he did because under my sweatshirt was a .357 magnum revolver loaded with hot hollow points. One more step & out of fear for my life I would have blown the top of his HEAD OFF.