Postmatesfood delivery service

I'm 62 years old, disabled, living on a limited income, and have spent the past few months eating bland food in a nursing facility recovering from emergency surgery. I had been dreaming of treating myself with a meal from a favorite restaurant on my birthday, so contacted Postmates to make the order to be delivered to me at the nursing home several hours later. Meal (sort of) arrived, missing things. Postmates driver promised to return with rest of order, but never came back. In waiting the food I had got cold and inedible, and although I tried, I couldn't choke any of it down. It ended up in the trash. I had no way to heat it so I was S.O.L...

I notified Postmates of my severe disappointment, and asked for a full refund because their driver LIED. What I got was $15 off a $25 order, so I paid $10 for their driver's LIE and for food I could not eat.

They charged me $10 without my permission, and refuse to explain their reasons why. They apparently seem to feel I should be grateful for their $15 discount on my order, and expect to be delighted to be given another chance to STEAL MY MONEY!

Their driver LIED and ruined my birthday "party" - I have no one, so I tried to give myself a treat. What a joke.

Postmates deserves no respect.

Di