posterpass.com/Peel, Inc.CONTACT INFO FOR THESE SLIMY ###!

Here is some contact info I sourced from another unsuspecting consumer that got ROBBED from this company! Just like the rest of us!

The below info was taken from another users listing, THANK YOU!
I had to spread this info, together we can RUIN this company!
Contact these people until they GIVE IN! It's not right what they are doing! LET'S GET THEM!

Below is some contact information about this company - the name Brian Dale and email address [protected]@peel.com, phone number [protected]. You may want to call or write him directly.

I found the info on register.com by searching who owns the web address posterpass.com.

Registrant:

Administrative Contact:
Dale, Brian [protected]@peel.com
[protected] Fax -- [protected]

Technical Contact:
Dale, Brian [protected]@peel.com
[protected] Fax -- [protected]

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.PEEL.COM
NS1.PEEL.COM

• Lj
    ljkessler Jan 20, 2010

I, too, was ripped off by these people in Nov. and Dec. of 2009!! I ordered jewelry from their ShopDani.com website. Another unordered piece came a week or so later. I was told to return it and I would recieve credit and my account would be cancelled. I DID not recieve credit, but assumed my account was no longer open. Then in Nov. and Dec. I recieved 3 pieces of junk jewelry and was charged $267.00 for these item! I also returned these items with proper documentation, notified my bank and have been given credit from my bank. But after 32 days, still no response or refund from these jerks.

I have also lodged a complaint against them with the IL office of BBB.

How DO WE STOP THEM??!!!

• Ta
    TaMarah Jan 20, 2010

I was also scammed by this company. In January of 2009 I initially ordered five posters which the web site claimed were five dollars a piece I received the posters except they charged me 36.00. Then two weeks later I received more posters that I did not order. I called and spoke to someone and they told me my account was canceled. Then in November of 2009 I was charged 79.00 for posters that I did not order, this time no one answered the phones and I left multiple messages to stop charging my account which they did not do until I canceled my debit card altogether. I have disputed the charges and have yet to get my money back. This all happened right before Christmas! I think everyone should get together and file a class action lawsuit against them. I have already reported them to the BBB, and the FTC and I am reporting them the Illinois Attorney General Office. I think I am also going to report this to our local cable news company!

• Me
    M. E. C. Ohio Dec 04, 2009

I am one of the many people that has just recently experienced this scam. Like everyone else, I was charged without my authorization
    for publicationsmax & java beanery direct coffee... If I could get a live voice (which I can't) I would chew these people out! I have already gotten a refund, with the assistance of my bank for the magazines. Plus, I have left voicemails to publicationsmax, java beanery & Brian Dale at Peel INC. I'm sure I WILL NOT get a return call. I do not understand how this company is continuing to get away with bank fraud!!!
    This morning, I found a box on my porch delivered from UPS from this java beanery coffee place.
    I called UPS to schedule a pick up. My concern is at any time these magazines could start showing up as well!
    The bank informed me I have to make an attempt to contact these people to get a response. Although, I have gotten the refund back from my bank, the credit can be reversed. After making these attempts for a response (with dated documentation) the bank will fight for me if I start getting these magazines. Hopefully, since I am returning this box unopened, I will get my $79 back for this unauthorized purchase too. I plan on filing the consumer's complaint with The Illinois Attorney General's Office as well. Thank you for the info.
    Mary C.

• Ka
    KarenD. Dec 01, 2009

I'm just disgusted that they are ripping so many people off (including me!)... I actually contacted my local FBI office and they told me that unauthorized charges to your credit card IS CREDIT CARD FRAUD and is handled by the United States Secret Service Agency! I've already left a message with them and I will be filing a complaint and making them aware of Peel, Inc. Please do the same... Together we can expose this company!

Also, here is the form to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's Office:

• Ky
    kyleleechicago Mar 13, 2009

I signed-up for PosterPass, Inc. to facilitate decorating my new apartment. After receiving the introductory poster package, however, I was subsequently sent seven (7) separate shipments within 1-2 weeks of each other and billed $39.80 to my checking account each time the posters were sent.

I never selected any of the posters that were sent and my understanding of the contract was that only 2 posters would be sent per month. After 2 months of this, I had posters up to my ears and 7 unauthorized deductions to my bank account. I sent all the posters back with letters describing the problem and the charges and asking to have my membership terminated immediately. This was never done despite sending the posters back with delivery confirmation.

Several calls to customer service yielded no effect: each representative promised that the charges would be refunded immediately, but they never were. I called 3 times about this issue and sent 4 letters. After being assured that my account had been discontinued, I received another shipment of posters and another charge to my checking account.

After my 4th call to customer service, the charges were finally reversed. Throughout these calls, the representatives always changed the information slightly that was provided. For example, one would state that 7 business days were needed for the refunds; another would state that the monies would be returned immediately. Also, one representative would "show" only 5 pending refunds on his screen and another might "show" only 3.

It took a lot of arguing with the company to get the money back and I even had to read them the delivery confirmation numbers provided by the US Postal System over the phone on one occasion to "prove" that I had sent the posters back to them. This company engages in deceptive business practices and makes it extremely difficult for "customers" to resolve errors made by PosterPass. My guess is that they make most of their money from people who "give up" on the refund process and just move on with their lives.

Comments