Poster PassUnauthorized shipments!

I keep getting posters that I did not order. I ordered 4 posters at a special rate of $2.00 each. I since have received 4 additional posters that I did not order nor do I want them. I called PosterPass at [protected] and spoke to a customer service rep. I was told that for each shipment of 2 posters the cost is $48.00. However, I was told that I could ship the posters back for a full refund. They closed my account (which I didn't know I had).

I've order good quality posters, which these are not, for much less money! This is a total scam!

More Poster Pass Complaints & Reviews

• Un
    unkown Feb 24, 2008

They are definately trying to rip people off in my opinion. They placed two unauthorized charges on my account totalling nearly $100. I returned the posters for a refund like it says on their site. They said they would credit my account and never did. I disputed the claim with visa and they disputed back. AVOID THESE CROOKS AT ALL COST!

Jeff Berman Nov 13, 2008

Dear Pamela,

I apologize for any problems you have encountered with Poster Pass. If you need any further assistance, please call (877) 807-2929 and a customer service representative would be happy to help you. For further clarification, please see our details and terms at https://www.posterpass.com/TC.php?brand=Posterpass&ver=3&freeShip=1&interest=5For5.

• Li
    linsner7 Nov 23, 2009

Jeff,
    You and your company are total tools.

• Fr
    froggyjoe Dec 07, 2009

Poster Pass is a Rip OFF. Back in march of 2008 was my last order. after that I had cancelled. Thought that was the end of that. well it came to my attention after recieving an email from pay pal. I had called to see what it was all about my account was -150.00
    all from charges from Poster pass that happened in Nov. of 2009. and now today dec. 7 get a box with 3 posters in it.. for a 150.???? are you nuts!!!. I never ordered nor authorized.

• Gi
    Gina Williams Jun 03, 2016

I agreed to purchase 4 posters for a total of $9.95! In one month they took $34.00 and then $48.00 unauthorized. If I wouldn't have caught it they would have continued to charge me every month. To top it off- I received no posters. What a bunch of *#&*!

• Pe
    Peter Jun 03, 2016

CALL THEIR 800 NUMBER ! Exact same thing happened to me; back to back charge totalling $82 in 72 hrs in late December. I used to be in the exact same business for 15 yrs and told them so and how I was appalled at their business practices. However, I did at least receive my posters, but I demanded a refund and returned posters via collect shipping. Called 4 weeks later on 2/27; they said that the money would be returned on 3/10. Called 3/17 lookin for it; they claimed billing system crashed and that it will be returned the morning of 3/20. Filed a complaint with the Post Office Fraud unit. Will contact the AG's office in Evanston if money is not in my acct by 3/2 as promised (nearly 90 days). If they were in the NY metro area I would be there with the US Postal Police & friends in the US Attorney's office.

• To
    Toni2868 Jun 03, 2016

Call Ill. secret service field office at 312-353-5431. Same thing is happening to a lot of us. I have filed a claim with them my bank and the BBB. The head of Peel Inc is Brian Dale. Email him at [email protected] Tell him you want your money back! I did that as well. I'm spreading the word. These crooks have gotten me 3 times in a yr. All for some stupid posters that sucked anyway.

• Jc
    JCB5410 Jun 03, 2016

I was charged $79.00 which was taken out of my checking account electronically.

• Ka
    KarenD. Jun 03, 2016

I'm just disgusted that they are ripping so many people off (including me!)... I actually contacted my local FBI office and they told me that unauthorized charges to your credit card IS CREDIT CARD FRAUD and is handled by the United States Secret Service Agency! I've already left a message with them and I will be filing a complaint and making them aware of Peel, Inc. Please do the same... Together we can expose this company!

Also, here is the form to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's Office:

• Kr
    Krys59973 Jun 03, 2016

same thing had happen to me this month.., and i don't know what to do since they overdraft me.., i just barely gotten a new job keeping up with my bills.., they gave back my money but the my overdaft is soo much i cant keep up..,

Jeff Berman Jun 03, 2016

Dear Gina,

I apologize for the trouble you have had with my company, Poster Pass, and I believe I can help you to rectify this situation. Please call to speak to a customer service representative at 877-807-2929 as soon as possible. By providing us with some basic information, such as your name and zip code, we can look up your account to clear up any problems. If you are unsatisfied in any way, we will reasonably terminate your membership and provide refunds. To better understand the charges to your account, please see our details and terms at https://www.posterpass.com/TC.php?brand=Posterpass&ver=3&freeShip=1&interest=5For5.

• Lo
    Lori G Jun 03, 2016

That's odd. The SAME exact thing happened to me. $34 and $48. I used them through yourfreewii.com. I also did 4 posters for $9.95. WTF is going on? I'm trying to figure out how to contact these people.

Jeff Berman Jun 03, 2016

Dear Sandra,

• Au
    Autumnanne Jun 03, 2016

I was charged $79 twice!

Sandra Threadgill Jun 03, 2016

I was taking a survey, when a posterpass offer popped-up. Four Posters for eight dollars, no memtion of shipping charges, however I hit next to find out what the shipping charges. The next page said the four posters would be shipped to me. THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ALMOST 34.00, that over 25.00 shipping charges which were not disclosed. I have filed a complaint with my bank and am also going to file a complaint with a consumer watch dog organization.

I attempted to call PosterPass; they don't answer. Instead a recording tells you they will send you a text message, never happens. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices