Pos Malaysiaparcel not received

An Jul 15, 2019 Review updated:

-Parcel was posted out in July 10.
- Arrive at Poslaju Bayan Lepas on July 11.
-Up until July 15, still received no parcel whatsoever, not even a single notice from Poslaju about why the parcel still not been delivered to customer.
- Call never pickup!
- When i went to confront them, they said the parcel is not found due to lots of parcel!
- On July 16, on Poslaju tracking, state that i need to collect by myself.
- The parcel number is EN311022243MY.

Comments

• Ed
      Aug 20, 2019
    Pos Malaysia - PosMalaysia Operator
    Malaysia

The operator who is a woman is very rude. I was about to ask about my parcel and she cuts me and divert me to others. U haven't even ask me bout my tracking number? How are u supposed to know then? Do you want to work or not? I noticed even people at the counters are rude. They don't entertain you that much. What's happening to PosMalaysia people?

• Mu
      Aug 31, 2019
    Pos Malaysia - poslaju lambat
    Malaysia

jauh sangat ke petaling jaya poslaju dgn ezibox ppum lol amik masa sampai 2 hari

• Di
      Sep 01, 2019
    Pos Malaysia - too slow

EP605797849MY
    where is my item? Why still no update?

• Ai
      Sep 02, 2019
    Pos Laju Kota Tinggi - I want to complain about courier very slow
    Pos laju kota tinggi Johor bharu
    Malaysia

My stuff didn't process last a week. Very bad this courier !

Sep 03, 2019
    Pos Malaysia - Tracking number tidak update dan tidak ada infomasi tentang barang saya
    Malaysia

Saya menghantar barang pada 14 ogos dan barang saya hanya updated sehingga pada tarikh 19 ogos, dan sekarang 29 ogos barang saya masih berada dalam status yang tidak diketahui. Tracking number, LP001838590MY.

• Ki
      Sep 03, 2019
    Pos Malaysia - About parcel
    Malaysia

Kenapa parcel saya masih d parcel hub, kalau ikutkan hari ni parcel boleh sampai d tempat saya nombor parcel sya ERA372793308MY

• Zu
      Sep 07, 2019
    Pos Malaysia - No movement for my item from 24 August 2019

Refer ERA429429914MY
    No movement for my item from 24 August till today... Report had i made but still no progress for my item... I'm very dispointed with pos laju...please make sure that item proceed immediately...