Pos Malaysia — irresponsible customer service
Hi, my family sent me a parcel from Sungai Petani, Kedah on 29 Sept 2019 and should arrive by now in the UK. According to track and trace, my parcel is held at customs, but when my family called HQ about it, they said the parcel has arrived in the UK and that we should contact Parcel Force UK not them, as they would not ‘tanggung' (hold responsible) for it anymore. But as I called and emailed Parcel Force, they said they have not received the parcel as it is not scanned into the system, so the parcel is still with Malaysian force. I emailed [email protected], but still no respond till today! Please do contact this number [protected] and please can you advise where is my parcel? This is my tracking number: CP310260079MY. Thank you.
More Pos Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Pos Malaysia - lost mail (outgoing) and lost packages (incoming) 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - parcel masih di pos laju bandar dato onn 
- Pos Malaysia - pos express lost! 
- Pos Malaysia - delivered to wrong person 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - unsuccessful delivery. please contact 1 300 300 300 future delivery 
- Pos Malaysia Berhad Cawangan Tesco Taiping Perak - layanan yang tidak memuaskan dari pekerja kaunter bernama yusman.
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - mention left a delivery arrangement notice but I didn't get any
- Pos Malaysia Berhad - er254734257my
- Pos Malaysia - poslaju delivery item not received
- Pos Malaysia - services