PopRealfalsely informing customers, poor service and ridiculously late delivery if orders

I am very disappointed in your service.

It has been a month since I have ordered 6 items from you and I have yet to receive anything. I need an update for every item I have ordered. I need to know where are they now, when I will receive it.

Next, I received an email providing options to choose another item or accept refund for item that is out of stock. I think its ridiculous that your team only inform me about the out of stock situation after 1 month. And after replying that I want refund, your customer service staff asked me to choose a replacement. I want a refund, I am not going to waste my time waiting for months for these 2 pieces.

Lastly, your website needs to stop providing false information to customers. If I knew in advance that this is taking so long, I wouldnt even have placed an order with you in the first place. It is utterly embarrassing for me that my intent of delivering this as a present never ever took place.

I want proper explanation why the delay, when am i going to receive my 4 pieces of clothes that is transiting forever and when I will get back my refund of SGD 64.14.

Ms Huang