Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenstaff behaviour

Hello. I went to a popeys in Brampton Ontario with my family. We ordered a pretty big meal around 40 dollars. We waited about 5 plus minutes for our order which is fine. We got our food and our fries were very cold. Of course no one likes to eat cold fries. So I went to the cashier and said to her these fries are cold. Can I please have fresh fries. She looks at me blankly and after like 30 seconds she decides she will ask her manager. So I tell her the fries are cold. The manager looks at me and goes "the fries just came up" very rudely. So I tell her that I am telling her they are cold and am requesting to get new ones. She argues with me and then stares at me with attitude staring me up and down. Then after two minutes she snatches the fries really hard and slams them into the garbage and goes 'fine'. Now, this whole time my sister in law who is pregnant and was craving fries is sitting there waiting along with my nephew and brother. Please explain to me why she was refusing to give me fresh fries and arguing with me? I paid 40 dollars, I think I deserve fresh fries, don't you think. Now I work in fast food myself. It happens sometimes where fries can get old. Totally fine. But the way the manager treated my family and I and was super rude is unacceptable. I wasn't asking for extra food or my money back or anything. Just what I had ordered. The overall service was terrible. Even when they took our order, they did not greet us. Did not say have a good day or enjoy your meal. They were so miserable. I would like to be contacted to know how you will prevent something like this from happening. And let me make it clear, this isn't about free food. Its about respect.

Tw
Feb 24, 2019

Comments

• Be
      Feb 24, 2019

Sign here we go again another idiot mistaking being told something that he or she does not want to hear as rude. I hope one day where you work you get rude customers like yourself.

• Mi
      Feb 25, 2019

This is a perfectly legitimate complaint and nothing suggests the letter writer was rude. Asking for fresh fries if the ones he received were cold, is reasonable.

• Be
      Feb 25, 2019

@Mike EV Like we are getting the whole story here. Even if they were not rude they need to learn that when they don't get their way does not mean that someone was rude . IF they were rude do you really think that they would admit to it?