Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen / employees

I came in Popeyes around 3:45, I had a good conversation with Elaine & Janice upon my service. I dined inside, as soon as I guess the second shift came in I noticed that the whole atmosphere had changed. Me & my husband just sat there & continued our meal. This is not a bad complaint I come in every Monday night & I have noticed the same energy from those two employee Anitra & Vernisha. The Manager was preparing to change over shift, & I noticed Vernisha was arguing with the manager about certain things, & the manager continued to to change the shift. Then I noticed the other employee Anitra came in customers waiting to place orders & Anitra just stood there not trying to help out. They both started arguing & giving the Manager ATTITUDE so the manager just sent both of them home. I think the manager did a good job cause Im a manager also & I would have done e the same. Overall I'm really not complaining but I just had to let you'll know about your employees. I will be returning "I LOVE POPEYES"

Ja