pool installationspool installation issues

A Review updated:

A few people have posted complaints about Kline brothers landscaping in reference to pool installations. I have spoken to them about doing a fiberglass pool for my house on a lagoon in LBI. They do install alot of pools, from what I understand. I was surprised to see these complaints. Does anyone have some input?

• T
      Aug 28, 2009

If you read my post about Kline Brothers Pool Company this will give you a further insight into my experiences with that company. All I can tell you is I WOULD NOT use Kline Brothers to install a fiberglass pool no more than I would allow them to install a child's blow up pool. I hope you have received this message in time before making your decision. If you haven't, RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!

• 1
      Oct 03, 2009

wow, sounds like you are just another competitor trying to bad mouth good people. I have had 2 pools installed by then=m in the last 3 years and they are great. They return calls, had a great price and did a quality job. Good luck with trying to bad mouth a good company.

• T
      Feb 26, 2010

Pool competitor my *#$#%&! And, from the sounds of it and the way you are defending them, maybe you are one of the Klines.

For those of you reading this, my comments are legitimate!