Poochie Koochie, yorkilious, dixies pups, puppylioussell sick dieing pups no refund/replacement

Call the state district attorney Nicole Johnson speak to nelson he can give you information. Julie is using the name Andrea Theodore

In a message dated 8/7/2009 1:52:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [protected]@yahoo.com writes:
I want to to find out more about this. I still have all my papers for the puppy I bought from her... or should I say, the fake papers.

Thank you.

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, [protected]@aol.com <[protected]@aol.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@aol.com <[protected]@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Update on Julie Soutullo using the name of Andrea
To: [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@aol.com
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 11:46 AM

she is legally owner/operator/seller/sick/dying puppies
Happy to report:
State Attorney's office and Julie accepted the plea bargain. She will get 3 three years probation, (ONLY) 20 days house arrest (she should get a taste of actual jail time and live with woman like herself), cease and desist on selling puppies and a few more things. Also, must pay restitution to the people that she ripped off, not sure who's name is on the restitution you need to contact Fredic Kerstien or Nicole Johnson. You will need to know the case # F091912 and M 0742780.

I am a victim and I live in California, the puppy she sent me flew in on June 23, I file a complaint with animal control in Florida and Julie wrote back that she does not owe me anything, because (lie) claims the puppy was sent to me in March and the time limited was off.

I spoke with the District Attorney Nicole Johnson and sent her all the information I have

I pay Julie 1300.00 plus 175.00 for shipping

I never got a replacement puppy or my refund.

Yolie alvarado
contact email: [protected]@aol.com
another victim
contact [protected]@aol.com he want to do a

Miami-Dade: 305-627-CLUE