PomcoPatrice / Claims Department

T

Before having my first baby I called Pomco to get details of my coverage. I asked if I would be 100% covered. They assured me I would be. I probed further and asked if ALL Doctors, Nurses, Drug adminitrators would be covered. They said yes. I asked for a list of ALL COVERED workers under the plan for my reference. They assured me I would not need that. (Now, I think they either did not want to give that out or they did not know how to obtain that info since it is not on their website.)

I ended up being charged $635 for a standard epidural which the ASSURED me MANY TIMES I WOULD BE COVERED. I pay $1000 per month for this????

I am APPAULED !!!

• Dr
    DrTwo Mar 12, 2009

You're blaming the "insurance company"? They are just an administrator, they don't decide what benefits you get, your employer does.