Polytones Cluball big money scam

J

This was supposed to be FREE. I have a goPhone which I only put like 15 days on because it's only for when I am not home...this company has been texting my phone for the last 25 minutes and each one costs me 20 cents. All I did was a little IQ test, which said I'm brilliant and sent me to this other stuff that's taking my money and I didn't sign up for. These peepz need to be caught!

• Hu
    Hussein Bakari Gunda Dec 03, 2010

I received a notification from my mobile that my account has been deducted Saudi Riyals 5 for a Polytones Club 850502

• Mi
    mitzi norman Jul 10, 2009

Does anyone know what to do - there has got to be something that can be done about this!

• Da
    david huston Jun 28, 2009

what can we do to stop them ?

Anahit Jun 19, 2009

I was seraching for a job in Burbank, CA and appeared in the site where it said jobs in Burbank. A screan opened telling me that I nbeed to fill in the address and telephone number and e-mail ddress and I shall get the information details in the area. And after that I get a message on my cell phnoe with the code telling me to insert that code in the box of the screen I did that and I got the second message on my phone that i shall be charged $9.99 every month for the ribgtones. Please help me solve this problem, it's so frustrating and nervewrecking. What is going on? Does this mean I cannot trust the job search engines in the inetrnet. This is just awful.

jaydance16 Jun 19, 2009

I signed up for what I was told was "free ring tones" but they charged me 9.99 and then signed me up for another month with out my consent.

marsha diehl Jun 11, 2009

i went on a job site and got scammed i recieved an e mail saying i wi ll be billed for this ring tone club

• Ca
    cathy Apr 24, 2009

Please unsubscribe me from polytones club. i did not request to charged 9.99 a month for ringtones. Please remove me know before i get charged.

• Ed
    Edith Thomas Feb 28, 2009

I wanted a ringtone called " CUPPYCAKE" and I did not get it. I was charged $9.99 I want my money back because they refuse to send me my ringtone.

tina Feb 28, 2009

I put my number on poltones please dont charge it to my phone i want to cancell i didnt know it charges dont charge my celluarphone

Angry Virgin customer Feb 23, 2009

Is this just with the virgin mobile phone service or does anyone have other service? I have a prepaid virgin mobile phone and they say this is a non virgin mobile subscription. I didn't even get a chance to use the phone because they took the money I applied. What kind of service allows them to steal your money off your acct? Shouldn't you have to pay for this seperately if it was legitimate? Virgin mobile is looking for a class action lawsuit if this is how they do business allowing other companies to steal a persons top up money!!!

April EArl Feb 20, 2009

I did not want to order no ringtones for 9.99/mo i was ask to take a quiz about chris brown to recieved a free ring tone and was charged 9.99 i do not want it and i want my money back on my phone.I was misleaded.

• Vi
    Victoria Jan 23, 2009

I just texted STOP when it texted me a message and the subscriptions stopped but i dont know about the $9.99 thing after i read the site Terms Of Use ?? Can anyone help me so they can stop charging me ????

• Ba
    Bahati Best Nov 29, 2008

I requested your services in error. Please delete my subscription.

B Best

• Sp
    Sparkly Nov 24, 2008

Completed Eminem quiz to get free ringtone, notes said that i would have to enter a pin to subscribe, WHAT A LOAD OF BULL, I AM £9.00 OUT of pocket. Carma is a great thing, good luck with it!!! Have sent my stop text, will have to see whether that works. Has anyone ever got there money back?

• Kw
    kwallace Oct 15, 2008

This was a huge SCAM!!! I also got a notification for a free ringtone and thought it would be fun -- and now I get a $9.99 charge on my cellphone bill! Outrageous. I never agreed to any charges, but thought it would be great to try a new ringtone. I am so mad at myself for not seeing a SCAM immediately! Has anyone figured out how to a) actually use the ringtone site or b) how to cancel this darn thing?

• To
    Tonya Smith Oct 15, 2008

i wont this subscription took off my phone and i wont to know how to do it!!! this is just not right

• To
    Tonya Smith Oct 15, 2008

please unsubscribe me from this club.I DID NOT AUTHORISE and subscription to take 9.99 a month from my phone..thank you plus i wont my 9.99 back on my phone...

• Be
    Bet Sep 27, 2008

Same thing just happened to me. Found this: http://www.ringtonetimes.com/help.do
    If you scroll to the very bottom, you see how to unsubscribe. When I did it, I got text msg that says I am not subscribed. Will call Sprint to verify, but not sure if it worked as of yet.

• Na
    natasha Sep 03, 2008

hey have you tried the correct number. i just did its 88838. am tired and fed up with it too. got the same problem and its taking all my credit. i need a refund cos i use my phone for emergency.

tirath Aug 30, 2008

please unsubscribe me from the service which I did not ordered.

tirath Aug 29, 2008

please unsubscribe me from club. I DID not authorise any subscription to deduct weekly 4.50 thank you

• St
    Steven Penn Aug 22, 2008

I don't want to be charged for something I did not agree to either! I want that subscription canceled!

• Je
    Jen Aug 15, 2008

Does anyone know how to contact the company? Did the same to me, charging me $9.99 every time I add minutes to my phone. Does anyone know if a class action suit has been started yet?
    This is major criminal activity. When I realized that they had signed me up for something I didn't want, I followed the directions to "unsubscribe" . They never unsubscribed me.

apc Aug 14, 2008

simply went in to look at the free ringtones didnot select any and the next thing I knowI get a text message with the number 717-69 that I am in a club and the charge is 9.99 a month. I never selected anything and I cannot get back to the webb site.

• Do
    donna spinelli Jul 25, 2008

same thing happened to me. By accident I subscribed and thought I had cancelled it. I called t mobile and they told me to text 71769 to unsubscribe which I did. Just got my second bill with the same 19.98 bill. Try to contact t mobile again but couldn't get through. I am looking for a phone number to contact Ringtones. any body have one that works?

april Jun 24, 2008

Was charged for service that i did not ordered. Beware people!

Mary Ballard May 16, 2008

I want to know how I go about not getting charged monthly for something I didn't do. I didn't download anything and I shouldn't be charged.

• Au
    Audrey Emery Apr 07, 2008

Advertised free Barry Manilow ringtone on BM fan club site and never delivered. They were going to charge $10. per month. I canceled.