polo towershorrible all around

N

WOST HOTEL EVER.. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS RUDE .. WHEN I CHECKED IN I WAS TOLD MY ROOM HAD A MURPHY BED, AND THEY SEEMED SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT..( A MURPHY BED).. MIND YOU I HAD BOOKED A ONE BEDROOM SUITE, SO I WAS A LITTLE ANNOYED AND HAD ONLY BEEN THERE ABOUT 20 MIN. I WAS REASSURED THAT I WOULD LOVE THE ROOM SO TO CALM DOWN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS( NEVER DID LOVE THE ROOM) ...THEN I GET TO THE ROOM AND REALIZED THAT THE MURPHY BED AND COUCH ARE A COMBO.. I HAVE TO MOVE THE COUCH PILLOWS EVERYTIMME I WANT TO USE THE BED( OH GOODIE) SO I FIND OUT TWO ADULTS GETS TO SLEEP IN ONE MURPHY BED ... I SPENT 7 DAYS THERE, FIGURED OK MAYBE IT WILL BE OK ( BOY WAS I WRONG)... I HAD TO CALL FOR MAID SERVICE THEY NEVER CAME ONCE WITHOUT ME ASKING THEM TO BRING STUFF UP TO MY ROOM ( TOWELS, SOAP, SHAMPOO, ETC...) .. WHEN I GOT TO MY ROOM MY T.V. ONLY HAD ABOUT 10 CHANNELS ( EVENTHOUGHT THE ROOM HAD CABLE) .. CALLED MAINTANENCE TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION...AND THEY WERE THE ONLY THING THAT WAS A PLUS.. HE CAME RIGHT TO THE ROOM AND REPLACED THE TV SINCE OURS WAS NOT WORKING RIGHT ... OTHER THAN POLO TOWERS MAINTENCE ... I WOULD SAY NO NO NO NO... STAY AWAY .. LUCKILY I WAS IN A PLACE LIKE VEGAS AND DIDNT HAVE TO SPEND MUCH TIME IN THAT HORRIFIC ROOM ... OR WITH THE RUDE CUSTOMMER SERVICE DEPT.