Pollo Tropical / Pollo Operationscustomer service / quality of food

S Aug 07, 2018

I went to Miami lakes location 8/07/18 store 10010 and ordered two 1/4 rice beans and corn. Apparently the cashier charged me for 1/2 chicken rice beans and corn but when I checked My food they gave me two 1/4 chicken meals; I requested the manager because not only did they over charged me but they didn't even give me what they charged me for!! He didn't apologize he tried to rush me out of his drive thru by tellin me his line is getting backed up. I also complained about the food my chicken was dried out I asked them to change my food I didn't think to recheck my food cause the general manager rushed me out his drive thru so when I finally pulled over to check my food the chicken was still dried out as if they didn't even change it for me. This manager was so rude, nasty attitude and didn't even try to fix the problem so I wouldn't have to ask for corporate number. He lied and told corporate number started with 305.. worse service I ever had! I'm done with pollo Tropical you all service keep getting worse and worse!

Pollo Tropical / Pollo Operations