Pogogames.comblocking me out of free games

J

I was playing on the free site and was offered a free trial on the paid site. I tried the paid site but did not like it. I went back to playing the free site. After awhile I was offered another trial on the paid site I decided to try it again. I did not like it the second time. After the second trial I tried to get back on the free site and they blocked me out. I have tried several times to get on the free site with no avail. I would hate to one of the customers trying to get unauthorized charges on their accounts removed because you can't seem to get in touch with anyone at pogogames.com to HELP you. Please file this complaint.

• Th
    TheresaDelGrosso Oct 24, 2018

I can't log into Pogogames.Ever since they started with this new system.I'm paidup and just can't get into the games.

• Fi
    fike82 Oct 02, 2011

After paying on credit carrd am constenly being tossed off and unable to play games.

Mary Belle Wilson Jun 07, 2011

on 4-14-11 my credit card was charged for a renewal for one year
    in the amount of &42.79. For the past wo weeks i have tried to access my account as [email protected] but they do not allow my e-mail address or password or my name to get into the games. They keep wanting me to sign up as a new account and pay an additional $39.99. i have disputed the above charge on my account on my credit card.

• Ti
    Timine 121448 Dec 15, 2009

I was charged $48.83 on my credit card on November 15, 2009. I never order anything from Pogo with my credit card. Where did you get my credit card number. I use to play free games only...but not anymore...since you seem to be a compagny that we can not trust. I would like to get my money back...I've got a phone number but it is impossible to speek with someone. I giving out that number for the people that are in the same condition. It is: [protected].

• Pb
    pbreb49 Oct 27, 2009

I pbrebbia @comcast.net have changed my service to comcast. You have me has [email protected] In august of 09 you went into my checking actt. and deducted $39.99 for a years sub. to pogogames .com.I don't recall giving you permission to do this. Also if you are going to charge me this amount please at least let me have sound when I play. At this time Oct 27 09 and since Aug. there has been no sound when I play. please contact me at [email protected] or [protected] or credit my checking acct.$39.99. I don't want to be a member of pogogames.com. I want my $33.99back which you had no authorization to do. please response!!!

• Pu
    punchlover2774 Aug 11, 2009

i was very upset i was playing for years but then they kicked me out and i payed for it to i wish this day never had came someone please help me fix this im begging you

• Ri
    Rizz1135 Jul 07, 2009

I have been a member for 6 yrs. and now I can't get on to play. Is it because I'm comcast and If so I would like to cancel my membership. [email protected] Please inform me of this matter. I did enjoy playing.

• Bl
    blammpks Jun 27, 2009

Dear Sirs:
    I am unable to bring up pogo. This has been going on for 2-3 days. I would apprecuate it if you could let me know what the problem is and then fix it. thankyou,
    Dianne Wetterlind Kerlee
    [email protected]
    diannekerleep

• Bl
    blammpks Jun 27, 2009

i a member and cant log on to play. keeps telling me my screen name is wrong or my pass word is wrong. been using the same id and pass wood fer years. got me stumped. can you help?

• Be
    bettybaskin Apr 07, 2009

Every time a commercial comes on, I lose the game and page comes on that something called "cripes" is wrong. I have done all that can be done to stop it but to no good. Very aggrevating. B.Baskin

ted brown Mar 10, 2009

FREE GAMES SHOULD BE FREE GAMES NOMATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM!

ted brown Mar 10, 2009

FREE GAMES SHOULD BE EXACTLY WHAT IT SAIDS FREE!

ted brown Mar 10, 2009

free games should be exactly whay it saids free!

• Ro
    ron Mar 09, 2009

like I said, I've paid to play and can't get on the site...

• Ro
    ron Mar 09, 2009

what upsets me is that I paid and still can't get on...

• Di
    diane lemon Mar 08, 2009

I used to be a pogp subscriber a while back, then rejoined pogo because of some games i wanted to be able to play which you needed to be a member. Before joining pogo this time I used to have sound when I played any game, now when I go into a game have no sound, however, when I exit out of pogo I have sound on my computer. 2nd, I was always able to get into the scrabble game & now I can't. I will cancel the subscription if I don't get some satisfaction.

• Ga
    gameplaymom413 Mar 06, 2009

Why is there no sound to play my games.I didn't pay for this web page just to play quiet games

• Ss
    ssharonmccaskill Mar 03, 2009

i am under sssharonmccaskill i have one year paid for and i'm locked out from playinh give me a reason yyyyyyy

• La
    LayFine Norma Feb 27, 2009

I want to why what is that while playing lottso the balls skip you and you get no points or the balls comr]e in the hole the go out. To me that right. I pay money to win points not to look a fool going down the board with no points. Norma Mosley Memphis, Tn my email is [email protected]

• Al
    alice24 Feb 26, 2009

no sound on any of the games

• Li
    Linda Feb 01, 2009

Why am I not able to get the games? I have java up to date and still can't get the games to come up. This has been happening for about two weeks. I have downloaded java several times and still have problems. I don't have popup blocker. What else can be the problem?

• Pg
    pgrannie Dec 28, 2008

I have been cut off several times in the last months and have register every time and it still cuts me off after a about a week and half. I think something should be done about it.

• Do
    dogfrog45 Dec 03, 2008

I bought the yearly choice got my game name and password but cannot get on any games. Have tried Hog Heaven several times with no avail. please contact me and inform me what I should do. Thank You Dogfrog45.

• Je
    Jermaine Norman Nov 27, 2008

Freedom Tube is a scam. I was told to give my credit card account to vertify my age on a life time FREE membership and they had took all of my money off my credit card. I was never given the free asset to the this program even after they had took my money. They do not have a login button that will give you asset to get in this web site. Whenever they take your money off your credit card, they uses a different account and the account do not assist after they take your money. The account that they use on me is pmbill24.com [protected] DF.
    WATCH OUT for (freedomtube.com).

• Ca
    Carmen Linares Nov 13, 2008

Accidently erased my Mute, Add to Friends List and Report Abuse
    button by double-clicking are that area, have asked for help in getting that area back, have hardest time in going to that sight
    for help. Have asked other players, but they don't know how to retrieve that...Can you help me with this.

• Tn
    TNLady316 Nov 11, 2008

I have been playing pogo bowling for about 3 week now. For the last week or so After every game I get kicked out of the room and by the time I get back in there They are on the 3 frame or so. Is anyone else having these problems?

terry Nov 11, 2008

I try to get in to play games, , , says need to update java, , , , , java says everything is ok have fun play games, , , but wont let in... I can get to play games thur freinds list... why not thru anygame?????

• Ni
    NICKY Nov 11, 2008

this free games site seems to have many problems ca nnot play games with out being cut off by it saying something is not right and cutting you off from the site. you can only play for a few mintues

• Su
    susan Nov 08, 2008

i have a mac computer...there is a notice saying if you have a mac there is problems being worked on, that it will be resolved...I just want to know when? I cannot play any games since this past tuesday. Will this problem be resolved soon? Thanks for your time in this matter.

• Vi
    Vivian Farmer Nov 05, 2008

I love Sweet Tooth2 but I notice he doesn't make as many of the cute little noises he used to. He still does some but the cutest is when he goes on and on and is chewing or something. Please bring back more of his noises. Thanks!

• Ki
    Kim Palmer Nov 02, 2008

I am getting sick and tired of when going on Pogogames.com that you get up and over 100, 000 in tokens and than all of sudden you get try pogogames.com as a member for free and you decide not to take it than they block you from playing for free that is all wrong if you have a free game playing web site than leave people who don't want to be club members alone and let them continue to play for free on that site you people are sicko's why should we start over again and pick a new screen name and pass word after a while no one will play on your site.

sandra leigh king Oct 29, 2008

i bought tokens to play pogo games and my account was terminated i dont understand why is it against pogo to buy tokens am sorry if i violated something but i dont know what it is. i pd 7.99 for 3 million last night and today i dont have an account . something is wrong

Marion Tucci Oct 26, 2008

I can acsess the pogo site but I have problems when leaving the site . I keep getting error

• Ru
    Ruby Harrison Oct 07, 2008

I was playing on you free pogo games site for 3 months I had 378 238 tokens one day i got on it said sign in or register I was already sign in but when I tried to sign in it said budbandit2 was alredy taken and budbandit2 is me why won't it let me on and let me play and give me my tokens?

• Ba
    barbara bonfoco Oct 06, 2008

as a paid member have been having much difficulty getting on trivial pursuit to5do8fplay further: screenfreezes on you site. beyond annoyed pleasecrectify stat.

Janice Knutson Oct 03, 2008

I have a different concern...when playing trivial pursuit, the 4th choice of answer does not show on the screen. Is there anything I can do to put the game full screen or diminish the size so that I can see all of it ? Please advise...thanks...JK

• Sh
    sherolyn tucker Sep 29, 2008

i paid 5.99 for two week trial 5 dayds ago still cant get intopogo.
    whats up with this? want my money back! who do i contact?CANT PLY ANYTHING
    ON POGO NOW! CANT FIND MY GAMES OR GET ANY GAMES!SO E MAIL ME WITH THE ANSWER.
    THANK YOU.

[email protected]

anthony spakowski Sep 29, 2008

i have 8 days left on account payed for a years gift subscriptio by sister vicky clarke.tryed to activate it but it was not accepting code now i want the year i gave money for or all my money back without charges of any fees immediately
    i am not pleased with the service i received from this problem.

• Pg
    pgrannie Sep 24, 2008

I have sign in to play free games on line and every two to three weeks, I have to sign up again.
    I lose all my tokens. Thn I have to start all over again.

• Mi
    Mike Probst Sep 19, 2008

Unable to play zuma for over a week, unknown reason, would like something done asap. thank you