POF.com / Plenty of Fish — pof seriously bad for your health.
It is not the first time i have came across bunny boilers on a dating site, but i met one recently on Pof who was driving me to drink. It all seemed innocent enough when we met, but then she started driving a long distance and turn up outside my door, then send me a text asking asking where am i, i would then reply to the message and she was outside my door without telling me she was driving over. Now i clearly see that kind of behavior as stalking/checking up on you to see if you have another woman in your home. Then this behavior then quickly became pestering and i was being bombarded with text messages, some 200 maybe in one day...and she was basically demanding to see me and just firing off messages one after the other which i was just deleting and not reading as it was just causing distress. Oh it also turned out that she was formerly abused by some religious group and was also bi-polar, which really is no surprise when it comes to women from Pof, as nearly every woman ive known in the last 6 years was abused in on way or another Oh just one last point, Pof was ranked in the uk news as the most dangerous dating site going, with some 56% of crime attributed to their site...all of these where from rape to fraud to online grooming and stalkers. So, i can say this...Pof is seriously bad for you health, mental well being and many more things besides
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers