The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PNC Bank — inconvenience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
PNC recently bought national city. i have never had a problem with national city and have been banking nearly ten years with them. on the 24th of march 12am, all national city bank cards ceased to function. however, i was never notified of this. when i WAS told, it was from the mouth of a meth head gas station attendant right as i tried to buy a red bull before work. i still have some nat city checks. they continued to work for FOUR MORE days, giving a false sense of accesibility to my funds. on sunday, i was told by a cashier at the grocery store that they couldnt take my checks.
i called PNC the same day wanting to know if my card was on its way. they said there was a problem with my address, so i confirmed with them, even thought the info they read to me was correct. he told me 2 business days. that was sunday and now its friday.
these people are a joke.
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone?
- PNC Bank - atm scam
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage
- PNC Bank - hsa account
- PNC Bank - misinformation
- Live Nation- PNC Bank Arts Center - concert on 9/10/16 - cheap trick, joan jett, heart
- PNC Financial Services Group - pnc accepted an altered check and has not reimbursed us
- PNC - questionsable if not fraudulent behavior of staff
- PNC Bank - arbitrary closing of account