PmIdentity.comunautorized charges

junio 17 08 (2 times ) 1.00 dollar
august 6 08 (3 time ) 1.00 dollar
august 6 08 (2 times ) 59.90
august 11 08 (1 time 1.00 dollar

I just autorized 1.00 dollar in may 20 for identity proteccion and the took my money from my account several times with out my permission. I want to cancel all kind of service with that company because they stole my money

• Be
    Bernard P. Viney III Feb 05, 2008

I was charged $29.95 by your website somehow. I never signed up for anything so I want my money back. In addition this charge caused my account to go into the negative so I was also charged a $32.00 over draft so I believe you should be paying for that as well.

• Bi
    Bill Martin Feb 16, 2008

Two unauthorized charges made to my MasterCard. Web search of this company name shows hundreds, maybe thousands of similar complaints.

• Au
    Autumn Stiene Feb 17, 2008

Unathorized charge on my credit card!

• Th
    Thomas Bruns Feb 20, 2008

They Have no right charging for this without submiting a statement. I no more needed this nor did I order it. Thank you for this site to report such crooks.

JORGE RAMIREZ Mar 01, 2008

l checked my bank statements and there is a purchase than l never autorized so l need to know if l cnn get refund or lm going to call my bank

• Ge
    George Austin Mar 10, 2008

PMIdentity and Privacy Matters charged my visa one dollar on six occasions and $29.95 ON TWO OCCASIONS in one day.

• Je
    jennifer l hensel Mar 21, 2008

PM IDENTITY HAS JUST CHARGED ME A 29.99 FEE.. ON MY MASTERCARD- WHAT IS THIS?

SOMEONE HELP ME - SO I CAN CANCEL IT.

Lynne Bronson Mar 30, 2008

Did you get your money back?? I have the same charges!!

Lynne Bronson Mar 30, 2008

I have two charges of $29.95 on my statement!! one for PMIdenity.com and privacymatters and I want my money back!!!

Lynne Bronson Mar 30, 2008

Did you get your money back?? The same thing happen to me!!

Lynne Bronson Mar 30, 2008

Did you get your money back? I had the same thing happen to me!!

• To
    Tom Carey Apr 06, 2008

I never authorized this transaction and have no idea who they are or what they do. I will notify my bank ASAP.

Maureen Martinez Apr 14, 2008

They have withdrawn $39.90 from checking account witch was unauthorized. In which I am going to dispute it if they don't return it.

• Kc
    kckitty May 07, 2008

I just discovered unauthorized charges on my Visa from this company! UGH... :(

• Ha
    Harold W. Barney Jr. Jun 01, 2008

This company has taken out of my checking account 29.95 without my permission. This is an unathorized payment.

james foster Jun 06, 2008

same for me twice at 1.00 and twice at 29.95 sames days from pmidenty and privacy matters

• Vi
    Vicki Lucas Jun 11, 2008

They are taking $30.95 out of my account monthly for something that I have not signed up for. I have called their number to get them to quit and they offer no way to speak to a Human! My bank isn't helping me on this end! This is a SCAM

Marie Jun 18, 2008

This happened with me as well. When it asks to give an account number just hit # and then you can speak with someone. Apparently they will charge you until you cancel your alleged "membership."

This is crap!

• De
    DeAna Fitzpatrick Jun 20, 2008

I don't even know who these people are or how they got my credit card no., but they have taken to payments of 19.95.

James B Owens Jul 30, 2008

There was 19.95 charged to my credit card that I was unaware of and would like to know how I can get my money back. If it is for a free credit report then it should have been free for 30 days.

James Owens

• Yv
    yvette MRTINEZ kOCK Aug 11, 2008

I have every day a charges of $1.00 in my bank account. This charges are from IPIdentity and I don't
    want this charges in my account. Iwant my money back. thanks

• Pe
    Peter Aug 11, 2008

Unauthorized charge for $19.95 for "indentity theft services" which I never signed up for or authorized.

• Ne
    Nearline Shaull Aug 17, 2008

I have a charge on my credit card from your company and I have never signed up for it. I want it stopped immediatly!!! I have never used your site for anything. Am wondering how you got my credit card #. STOP It NOW.. Nearline Shaull

• Oc
    octaviano dehoyos Aug 18, 2008

you need to stop charging me now!!!

CHARLES JOHNSON Aug 27, 2008

I WAS CHARGED ON MY ACCOUNT. AND I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS. I WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK ON MY ACCOUNT A.S.A.P

• Sn
    Snoopy Sep 10, 2008

I was charged $29.95 and $1.00 for 3 months. I have no idea who these people are or what they do or anything about their company. Sure sounds like a scam to me.

• Al
    ALICE PARRISH Sep 26, 2008

You are deducting 19.95 from my personal checking account and have been doing so since at least April of this year. Please contact me immediately. These charges are not authorized by me. My daytime and evening phone is 386-263-2801

• Te
    Teresa Polk Oct 09, 2008

please quit charging to my bank account please

teresa polk

• Te
    Teresa Polk Oct 09, 2008

YOU ARE DEDUCTING 19.95 AND ALSO 29.95 OUT OF MY PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNT . THESE ARE NOT BEING AUTHORIZED BY ME .CONTACT ME IMMEDIATLY. MY NUMBER IS 1-803-324-9905

TERESA

• Na
    Naseema Nov 04, 2008

I dont know much about this system .Though i entered my informationon the net from the mail i received, , i cancelled half way through, right away on the net .But this company has charged me twice in a month for 29.90 $ on the same day, on my credit card .

Jacob21 Nov 04, 2008

They been charging my accout for several months now, 2 charges a month each of 19.95. I don't know what this is or how they got my info.

• Is
    Isaac W Meyers Nov 17, 2008

I was charged $29.95 plus 2 $1.00 charges which which was suppose to be canceled out in our phone call to you on the 10/17/08.. I was told it was all canceled. now the Visa statement came with these charges. Please make the corrections. Isaac w Meyers

• Is
    Isaac W Meyers Nov 17, 2008

Give me a phone number to talk to a rep

• Sv
    Svitlana Nov 18, 2008

Taking money out of my checking for something i didn't sign up for.I want all my money back NOW!!!...

• Ra
    Ralph T. Roberts Dec 02, 2008

I have called 6 times to have membership canceled and to no avail I cannot get it done. if this is not taken care of immediatly I will call the federal fraud hot line and file a complaint with them.

• Ra
    randy chmara Feb 08, 2009

$19.95 was withdrawn from my account. This money was not authorized by me. My e-mail address is [email protected]

• Wi
    William Bennett Feb 27, 2009

PMIdentity has withdraw 29.95 from my bank account. I need it back in my account. I already belong to a ID protection program. I was just trying to get a free credit report.

• Bl
    Blueswoman4life Aug 05, 2010

They also charged my account after I canceled the same day I signed up. Customer Relations told me my cancellation was effective immediately...two days later I had 3 instances of $19.95 taken out of my account. I called an canceled via the automated system, however those pending charges were still taken. I had to call again regarding the matter and to verify my account was canceled. Customer relations informed me that the charges had been reversed and I would see the money back in my account within 3-5 business days. If my money is not in my account in 3-5 business days, I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office and Better Business Bureau. I will contact radio and TV stations and let them know that they should warn people to avoid this company as they make unauthorized charges from your account. I do not recommend using this service.