PmIdentity.comScam

In March, 2008, I signed up for a "free" credit report with the subject website. I assumed it would be a one time occurrence.

Since then I have received a charge on my Debit Card of $19.95 per month, the charge being made around mid-month. I was asked for membership number, etc. upon calling [protected].

After giving some personal info to an agent, he agreed to cancel my "membership" (of which I was never aware.)

Hope others get warned off this offer. It cost me roughly $60.00 before I caught the scam. Hope the agent took the action he promised, too.

• Ty
    Tyson Mar 13, 2009

March 4th 2009 I signed up for this services thinking I was getting credit history. Once I figured out it wasn't what I wanted I immediately cancel that same day. Five days later I noticed a withdrawal on my account for $1.00 dollar. Thinking nothing of it other then it being a sign up fee I did nothing. Today March 13th I noticed a withdrawal of $29.95 from this company.

I called and used there automated system to cancel the account. Just as I was about to hang up I noticed these Google searches regarding this company and decided to speak with a customer Rep who assured me that my membership has been canceled.

Despite cancelling the account the same day I signed up she assured that it was going to be canceled today and I will no longer be charged. with the way the economy is today $29.95 is a lot of money!.

• Cr
    Craig Aug 08, 2016

PMIDENTITY.COM - I GOT MY MONEY REFUNDED --- I didn't recognize a charge to my creditcard from PMIdentity.com, then found that I need to look at my statement more often, $19.95/month for four months. The creditcard company wouldn't allow a dispute, saying I must've subscribed to their service. They said I needed to contact the company. Long story short: call the company [protected]) and keep pressing "0" until you get a live person. Tell the person you never signed up for the service and want a refund. That person will cancel the service, and will credit one month's fee. If you're like me, and need credit for more than one month, ask to speak to a supervisor, who will credit one additional month. At that point, I kept saying "there are four months, and I want to know how I got signed up." She eventually refunded all four months and told me that I clicked on a $10-Off coupon after completing a transaction with Intellus.com. I do remember that $10-Off deal, and I also remember not following through with the $10-Off deal because it involved signing up for a subscription, so... the charges to my card were unauthorized and in my opinion fraudulent. I hope this helps someone.

• Bl
    BlueKanne Aug 08, 2016

Yeah...This company has been pulling from my account for a very long time, to the tune of nearly $600.00, and I have been trying for quite some time to have the charges stopped. AP9 are smart thieves though, if you can manage to have your bank stop allowing the withdrawal of the fees for the initial amount, AP9 will increase to amount charged slightly so that the transaction will go through. They are now pulling two separate fees of $17.95 and $19.95 per month. I guess if I did this for a living, I would never have to leave my house to get a real job either. The end result is that I will have to close my checking account which I have had in place since 1981 and start all over again. The only thing that my bank was able to do is to give me credit for $100 because they could only go back 90 days. Oh well, live and learn. At least they won't be able to get to my account anymore. Good luck to all of you who have had similar issues.

• Os
    oscar Aug 08, 2016

I`m really outset, because you guys charge me $ 29.95 for some stuff that I don`t use, and I call to cancel that ###, and you guys charge me again . So you guys charge me 3 months. I would like to have a refund if you can, but if you don`t , I would like to don`t charge me again for that stuff that I don`t need.

• Al
    al-teriek thompson Aug 08, 2016

i too became a victim of pm idenity 4 months ago, despite them taking my money without my consent they had the aduacity to cost me at leat $300 dollars in overdraft fees . please people lets at least try to take back our bank accounts

• Vi
    Vincent Svitak Aug 08, 2016

I woild like to register a complaint myself because I didn't authorize the company to take money out of my account either. So how do I cancel it or get my money back? Thank you.

• Yv
    yvonne ringwood Aug 08, 2016

I went to this websight for a free credit report. They said they would charge my account $1.oo. I canceled the account after I didn`t get the free report and within 7 days. I chexked my account and privacy matters have debited my account for 29.95 and now I have to get a new debit card account.

Marie Aug 08, 2016

This happened with me as well. When it asks to give an account number just hit # and then you can speak with someone. Apparently they will charge you until you cancel your alleged "membership."

I think if you buy a report from Intellius, it automatically signs you up for this.

This is crap!

• Br
    BRANDY WICKHAM Aug 08, 2016

I WAS CHARGED $19.95 ON 8/26/08 THAT WAS UNAUTHORIZED I WOULD LIKE SOMEOME TO CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS ASAP. MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]

• Ab
    Abbie Aug 08, 2016

I went to this website for a free credit report. They said they would charge my account 1.00 but it would be refunded. I checked my account yesterday and apsavings club has 2 debits for 1.00 a peice and apidentity has a debit for 29.95. they also have another debit for 1.00 This is ridiculous. I now have to get another debit card.

• Th
    Thomas Long Aug 08, 2016

This outfit is a scam! I hear it's from free credit report.com and people lookup.com activity, , , , even if you don't use it and cancel before you sign up they bill your debit card 6-12 months later at $19.95 per month and hope you don't notice it. There is supposedly some fine print in the people lookup data they use. I have them under investigation by the bank, the BBB, the FBI. Easiest way to stop them is to close your debit card and get a new one. If you call them they will take the charge back off and cancel the service.

• Valerie Aug 08, 2016

My husband ordered a "free" credit report through another company that told us we had to cancel within 7 days or we would have to pay a monthly fee. We of course canceled within the 7 days. Since then, we have been getting charged 29.95 under two different names, come to find out, they are the same company. They have been taking us to the cleaners for $60 a month now. Trying to cancel this was a nightmare. They wanted personal info or a member number. I was not about to give out the personal number and since we don't have a member number... What the heck do they want us to do? Sell our kids?? These guys are stealing thousands of dollars everyday and no one has done anything about it.

• Nu
    nursesaide Aug 08, 2016

I am writing to you about National Lending, aka payday-loan-yes.com. aka `Frontier Finance Services [protected].

You never send me any answers about my complaints. This is a big one. I looked on Who is.com and they don't know even an address for this company.

In March, 2009 I borrowed $300 from payday-loan-yes.com. Every month they took out $90 until I had paid $360. Then I went on my site. Where it said payments they said none. I called their contact # and complained. I have all my statements showing they took $360 out of my accont and I asked the man where did that money go? And his answer was "no where". I called my bank. They were savvy enough to tell me that payday companies were thieves and they would (after a couple of months) swoop back into my account. That is what they did. Under National Lenders they went into my bank account and took out $510.00. Now for borrowing $300 I had paid them under subterfuge $870.00.

The bank advised me to shut down my account. They wrote to the banking commissioner and I got my $510.00 back.

Now Under Frontier Finance Services they call me 5 times a day and when I answer the phone the one lady said remember we know where you live. One man told me they were going to garnish my social security check.

Now what do I do?

• Valerie Aug 08, 2016

Okay, so this morning my boyfriend was looking at our account online and noticed these charges from this company that we have never heard of. So we started looking online and found out that it is a big scam!!! They charged our account with two 19.95 and one 1.00. We are so going to the bank and getting this taken care of. This stuff is crappy. Leave people who work hard for their money alone. We actually go out and work HARD for our money instead of sitting on our butts and taking everyone else's Leave us alone!!!

• El
    Elnora carpenter Aug 08, 2016

i don't know what or who thesse people are, but They've taken 29.99 off of my debit card and i want me money back also i didn't give anyone premittion to get anything off my card. i haven't gotten anything from these people so why should i pay for something i don't have? the next person i talk to about is going to be the better business bureau.

MARY LITTLE Aug 08, 2016

I DO NOT WANT YOU PEOPLE TO TAKE ANYMORE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT IF YOU PEOPLE DO I WILL FILE A LAW SUITE THIS WAS NOT AUTHORIZED AND I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE OF MY MONEY TAKEN OUT YOU HAVE MADE MY ACCOUNT OVER DRAWN OVER 200HUNDRED DOLLARS DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE OF MY MONEY OUT

JACHM78 Aug 08, 2016

THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY CARD SINCE MARCH. IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM, THEN WHEN DOING SO THE SUPERVISOR HUNG UP ON ME, AGTER I SAID THAT THESE CHARGES WERE FRAUDULENT. I WAS TRYING TO GET THEIR MAILING ADDRESS TO SEND THEM A LETTER FROM MY ATTORNEY REQUESTING THEY CREDIT MY PREVIOUS CHARGES. AGIAIN, I GOT HANG UPS.

Jonnie Wood Aug 08, 2016

I did sign up for this service but after I finished reading the whole advertisement and checking Google for the company, I decided not to join and I clicked on the "cancel" button. I have charges on my credit card for April and May for $29.95 each and a charge on April 9, 2009 for $1.00. I have sent them an email asking them to please credit my account for these amounts.

• Ti
    TIMOTHY DOERLE Aug 08, 2016

This company charged a membership to my credit card WITHOUT my authorization or knowledge. I want an IMMEDIATE refund and I want this investigated because NO ONE has the right to to use another person't credit card without authorization. I also want to know how they got my credit card number?? Tim Doerle

Judy Harper Aug 08, 2016

I have been charged $1.00 for services I did not authorize and I would appreciate it if you would refund my money asap.

Sincere Thanks
    Judy Harper.

john sterling huerta Aug 08, 2016

sick and tired of unauthorized charges to my debit card both from PMidentiy & Privacymatter, it has been happening all 2009
    the FBI should look in on this fraud

• Br
    Brandon Soave Aug 08, 2016

Never signed an agreement with this company and they are charging my bank account $14.95 each month. Beware people!

• Da
    darhou Aug 08, 2016

I am not sure how this occurred. The customer service rep from privacy matters identity said that someone clicked on a link through intelius that automatically signed you up for a membership which cost 19.99. They were helpful and agreed to reverse the charges, but they didn't want to hear about how i was unaware that it happened. The reps name from intelius was sarah.

• Al
    Alyssa Fritts Aug 08, 2016

Did not sign up with PMIDENTITY. Been taking $29.95 out of my account since APRIL! Tried calling, emailing, sending snail mail, visiting their "site"...nothing has worked.

Contacted bank today. Had to get new card, and wait 60 days for them to file a dispute! ugh! Now without a bank card for over a week.

• Ne
    nequila Aug 08, 2016

I JUST CHECK MY ACCOUNT AND DISCOVER THAT I HAVE BEEN CHARGE FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T REQUEST. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY????

Julie Stack Aug 08, 2016

I did not sign up for this! When I called the toll free number given to me I got some young girl telling me wrong number. Please take care of this I will not sit back and be charged for something I did not do. Julie Stack

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support Aug 08, 2016

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call [protected] Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Judith Johnston Aug 08, 2016

A charge for %19.95 was made to my checking account today by this company. I did not authorize this charge and I would like to be reimbursed immediately.

• Li
    LILIANA RODRIGUEZ Aug 08, 2016

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

I have in my account a payment of 29.95 to PMIDENTITY that I did not have authorized.
    Please return my money

Thanks

Liliana Rodriguez
    [email protected]
    [protected]

Tengo en mi cuenta un pago de 29.95 a ustedes que yo ni he autorizado.
    Por favor retornar mi dinero

Gracias

• Di
    Diane Aug 08, 2016

I called them and told them that I wanted them to stop this right now $29.95.Or i am going to turn this over to my attorney. And I want all of my money back by this friday may 2nd. or I am turning it over.
    Diane

Marie Mahurin Aug 08, 2016

I also did not authorize the $29.95 plus $1.00 this company has billed to my debit account. I want my money returned and the account stopped. Are they also responsible for the monies being charged for DealMax, CreditDiagnosis and Pharmacy? Each of these are also being charged monthly. Who are they and what do they think they are doing?

• Pr
    private consumer Aug 08, 2016

We have just gotten some additional information that other consumers might benefit from having. Intellus passed on our credit card information to pmidentity also known as privacy matters. This is VERY unethical. Intellus should be held responsible for many of these deductions from complainants credit cards that have been unauthorizsed. Also reporting this company to verisign might be a good idea as they are listed. We just got two months taken off our charge by calling [protected] but they will not delete the other two months. see this url as well for more information http://www.pmidentitycom-program.com/888-840-6301_PMIdentity.Com.html good luck.

Christopher Watkins Aug 08, 2016

I would like to file a report, I have been charge for 5 months or more for something I do not use. I would like to cancel whatever I may sign up for online because I could really used the $29.95 on something that I could really used. Please do not go back into my account.

Joe M Smith Aug 08, 2016

I have not aurthorized any charges and request that you refund them as soon as possible. Joe M Smith

• Te
    TED ALLEN CORBIN Aug 08, 2016

USED A PEOPLE SEARCH ENGINE TO FIND AN AUNT WHEN MY SISTER WAS DYING AND STARTED GETTING THESE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD. CANNOT GET HOLD OF THESE PEOPLE TO STOP IT!!!!!!!!

• Ka
    kay porter Aug 08, 2016

These people have been taking 29.95 out of my account for the past three months.I have called them an I can't get in touch with anyone by phone.I would like to file a complaint myself. Can someone help us PLEASE.

• Ru
    Ruth Young Aug 08, 2016

I only ask for one time for $1.00 and you have cost me $40.00 and have 10 - $1.00 to be or try to be taken out of for my check account which want happen all you have done is cast me money dont do it again.

• St
    Steve Loscutoff Aug 08, 2016

I was checking my account balence and noticed a $29.95 charge. I am out of work and each penny counts right now. I'm out $30. Or some food/gas ect.. I would like my money back.
    Steve Loscutoff

• La
    Latonya Slad Aug 08, 2016

This PMIdentity has taken $119.80 off of my debit card and I did not authorize it. I do not even know who they are. I wany my money back, times now are too hard to have money taken for nothing. What Can I do to stop this transaction and get my money back?

Joyce Coliny Aug 08, 2016

I have never order any pmidentity and now my bank account has been overdraft and I am very upset I have no money and no job for you to try to take out any money. I only have money in that account for my bills and I have no credit cards or anything coming out of my bank. Now I have an overdraft of $89.09 due to someone making a big mistake please take care of this matter ASAP I do not know where you got this information but is was not me or my husband. I will fax you copies of this withdraw overdraft so please contact me ASAP.

Joyce Coliny