• Ga
    gabriel griesinger Aug 23, 2012

i was hit by the same scam and contacted fbi, you need to go to the site https://www.ic3.gov and fill out the complaint form. it will be sent to washington dc from there and they will put it in their system. unfortunately you and i alone cannot get an investigation from the 99.49 they pulled out of our account, so we have to get the word around to people, to get an investigation. best of luck! -gabriel griesinger (rochester, ny)

• Ta
    Tazzie Aug 06, 2012

Nither have I and Im charge 99.49 on July 12 their number is [protected] but nothing been done.

• Ph
    phairat Jul 28, 2012

i did not sign up for anything and yet i was charged $99.49 from my checking account i would like to get the money back. I email them and hopefully they will response. other wise i would have to call my bank and will have to dispute this 99.49 that i did not authorized.
    Thank You, Phairat Tabanthom 12660 SE122Ave Happyvalley OR 97086 Mybank Account [protected] My email [email protected]

• He
    heather maloy Jun 14, 2012

I need my money back please i didnt order nuin either!i have 3 kids n work at the piggly wiggly i cant afford to have 99.49 took out my bank...now what im suppose to do?this now leaves my bank account negative!please give me my money back!

• Te
    Terrence Smith May 30, 2012

I'm with everyone else on this one my CitiBank account was charged twice for $99.49, and then an overdraft fee of $34. I called this morning, and they told me that I have to fill out a request form to see if I'm eligible for a refund. I feel that this is some ###.

• Cy
    CynthiaThor May 17, 2012

The same thing has happened to me!!! I got charged the $99.49 +35.00 + ($25.00 for overdraft)
    I am pissed! I cant even et an answer from these people.

Cynthia

• Mi
    MikePcola Apr 09, 2012

The same exact thing happen to me. $99.49+$32.00 fee from my bank!

• Bu
    bunnymills Feb 25, 2012

Same thing happened to me today, i never signed up for any 99.49 charge don't even know what it is, so and of course it's saturday and they are closed, so i went into their website www.pmcclub.com so i will call them on monday 2/27 and give them a piece of my mind.

• Ar
    aron vaughn Jan 19, 2012

i did not sign up for any permire club and the took the money out of my bank that was NOT supost to and i wont my money back and i will call the fraud and im very pissed and i wont my money back these people needs to get shut down thanks so much AARON VAUGHN i wont some one to help me please its my money 99.99 plus a 25.00 bank charge thanks to u . u all need help for doing this stuff to people we need ower money we have bills and we have 3 kids so give us ower money back

• Be
    betty holweg Jan 18, 2012

i did not sign up for any permire club got moneys tookin from my account and charged a overdraft fee ive called 2 times and keep gettin a answerin service thay would get back to me in 24 hrs first time i called was a week ago second was today same answerin service. im not happy and belive no one is also lets get these fudgers and shut them down can any one help?

• Pa
    pamelahills3 Dec 07, 2011

this company is a scam and something needs to b done

• Pa
    pamelahills3 Dec 07, 2011

they also took 99.49 from my account on nov 15 i keep calling them and keep saying they r going to credit it back havent seen it as of yet something needs to b done about this company .also i did not sign up either .blowing their phone up every day as far as yet hasnt done any good

• Wa
    wanda anderson Oct 16, 2011

i didnot sign up for anything and yet i was charged $99.49 from my checking account i would like to get the money back think you wanda anderson

• Be
    Benrh Sep 30, 2011

I never signed for anything. Today, I checked my account and noticed a minus $99.49, from www.pmclub.com, I tried locating the website. The server kept saying that website doesn't exist at all.

• Dd
    ddas21 Sep 28, 2011

I never signed up for any membership but had money taken out of my account for $99.49...plus a bank fee of $35.00. I called several times and got a recording saying they will contact me in 1 business day. Still haven't heard back...im blowing them up. I will file fraud charges by tomorrow afternoon if I don't here back.