Pm IdentityCharged me after a cancelation conformation

So trying to see my credit score online, I used freescore.com. When I recieved my scores I cancelled my membership and I received the conformation number in my email stating that I was no longer a member. What it failed to mention that there was going to soon be a $19.95 fee taken out of my bank account because of PM Identity. This lead to a slough of overdraft fees and a whole issue with my bank because I was being charged for a service I never agreed to using. This is a shady business practice that is used by all credit reporting sites promising you free scores. Don't trust them and never ever use them especially with a bank card. It just leads to problems.

PM Identity gave me attitude and said that had I read the entire page I would have been aware of these outrageous fees, although I still have the page up and can honestly tell you that the agreement is in such tiny print that there is almost no way you would notice it unless you thought you had been scammed. These websites are nothing but big scams that are there to make you think that you are in good hands. They are nothing to be trifeled with. Don't let yourself get screwed by there catchy theme songs and funny commercails. They are just there to cause you more problems!

PM Idenity is just a company promising you identity protection hidden amoungst 1000's of other words. Freescore.com site clearly states that when you cancel the membership in the amount of days that you are given then you will not be chagred. Well they lied by omission. They didn't charge me the $1.00 fee but PM Identity never said that they wouldn't charge me and guess what, they didn't. I'm furious and I hope no one else gets roped into this kind of horrible scam again. There is no reason for ### like this.

Janna99 Feb 02, 2011

Ohio California, I had the same problem too, its been four months an automatic deduction of 19.95. I contacted my bank too and now she's filing a claim. I can only get three months of money back!! booo

• Ob
    Obadiah Hutsell Jan 30, 2011

I just recieved my credit card. I had a new account number and had made only one purchases on the card. I had an authorized withdrawal from pmidentity which I did not authorize. I had to call my credit card company and report the transaction as fraud. Fortunatly I caught it in the same day. I hope it doesn't happen again. Be very careful on the internet.

• Oh
    OhioCalifornia Nov 15, 2010

Does anyone have any idea what it is that they may have clicked on online either deliberatley or accidentally that resulted in this atrocity? When I called the number listed for PM Identity on my bank account statement, the automated message told me that I signed up for their services by clicking on a banner on a website. They mentioned one other possibility as well, but can't recall at this point.

• Oh
    OhioCalifornia Nov 15, 2010

This has happened to me as well!!! For the last five months an automatic deduction of 19.95 has occurred on my account for PM Identity. I don't remember ever signing up with this company for any service of any kind. I contacted my bank and now have to file a claim. I hope to get back all the money that has been taken from me.

Joe W. Walker Jun 02, 2009

I checked my A/E Card account and found that I had been charged $19.95 per month from March 2008 to the 2/09 and $22.95 per month sense that time. I called and had it cancelled on 6/09. I had already made my 5/09 payment to A/E. In Feb. 2009, my Debit card from my back had over $500.00 taken out of my checking account and I never heard from AP*PMIDENTITY.COM. So what am I paying for? I really would like to get my money back!
    Joe W. Walker
    Livingston, Texas

• El
    Elizabeth T Higgins Nov 21, 2008

I'd like to find out how to get my money back too! I was duped for a couple of months with charges! Now I see I'm not alone.

• La
    laura shely Nov 09, 2008

had to cancel my debit card to avoid futher un authorizied charges!!!

• Co
    corey williams Nov 08, 2008

this is ### they did me the same way.this ### is fraudulent.

• Pe
    Peggy A. Taylor Oct 31, 2008

i want my money back. i was charged $29. twice and i cany afford it
    [email protected]

Sandra VanDemark Oct 13, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me only I had 2 charges for $29.95. How do I get my money back?

• Da
    darrell pope Sep 20, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me! Did you get it resolved? If so would you please let me know how you did it.

Chrissy Michelle Strawn Sep 17, 2008

I was working on getting a free credit report. I expected a $1.00 charge for verifying my credit card info. But there was no notification that they were going to charge another $29.95. I have reported this to my credit card provider and filled out a form with 6 emails from PMIdentity.com so that I can get the charges reversed. This sent my card over the limit. I am just establishing credit and cannot afford crap like this to happen.

• Ca
    Cathy S. Turner Jun 02, 2008

Charged $19.95 to my debit card without my permission.

• Lo
    Lori Guthmiller Apr 20, 2008

My credit card was charged $19.95 without my permission and I do not have any idea who or what this company is! I plan on filing a complaint with the attorney general and the better business bureau if the money is not returned to my account IMMEDIATELY!

• Cr
    Cris Mitchell Mar 20, 2008

I experienced the exact same thing. Continuous unauthorized debits to my account under the pretense of providing free credit report. Contact your bank and sgn anagreement that nothing is to auto-debited from your account. They will work with you to recoveryour losses, REMEMBER your bank is in on this too. They receive a fee for every transaction, fradulent or not they still get paid.

• Sh
    sharon park Mar 06, 2008

I Had same experience as you did. Can we banned this site?

• Te
    Ted Moody Feb 14, 2008

I looked back to Nov and found I have been charged $14.95 a month for this piece of junk. I did not, nor would I subscribe to such a thing. You call them on the phone and get only a machine, no people to talk to.