Pm Identityanauthorized debit of my account

L

This company fraudulently took $29.95 plus $2.00 from my account for over 6 months. As I was away traveling, I had no idea until they emptied the account. They say I filled out a free trial on the internet. I have no recollection of this, but they got my bank details from somewhere. Even so, I didn't authorize any charge of this amount from my card, on top of that, I don't know what I have been paying for. Something about identity theft, well, actually, this company stole my bank details and stole my money. I am considering legal action, and will take it to the Better Business Bureau. I understand if you launch a campaign against them, you will get your money back. These type of scams, from this company, are all over the internet.

• Ri
    rickey ward Feb 08, 2012

unathorized charges to my debit card i did not purchace any items i january or febuary fore $14.96 or any other amount return my money to my debit card

• Wa
    Wanna9 Oct 26, 2010

I also was charged 19.95 for this service on the 18 of oct 2010, i went to the bank and reported the fraud, these people don't answer the phone or any of the e-mails i've sent, i did not order this service and i do not want this service.

Jason Jul 26, 2010

I was not aware of the above charge. Please cancel and return my $19.95 to my account.The above purchase for $19.95 on May 9, 2010 along with the Freescore that I canceled. I have already cancelled Freescore and I also contacted my bank about returning my money from both transactions.

• Ki
    kikiaud Apr 27, 2009

I cancelled my membership within the allotted 7 days. I was still charged a fee of $29.95 and three $1.00 charges. I didn't even get my credit report because it locked my account. This service is a complete ripoff.

• Ni
    Nika Feb 19, 2009

I have recently notice that there are charges on my debit card from this company I cant call the number because it says its not an authorized number. I want my money back. How do I remedy this?

• Al
    alicia Dec 13, 2008

i never signed up with this company for any services and tthey charged my credit card on four different occasions $29.95 on two and $1 on the other two totaling $61.90. this company is a complete scam and fraudulent.

• Ka
    Kathleen Stone Oct 20, 2008

IF YOU DO NOT REIMBURSE MY ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS I WILL ENFORCE LEGAL ACTION AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN DOWN.

Mark Oct 09, 2008

They scammed two charges from my credit card account!

angel Sep 04, 2008

I am mad because this company charge me monthly for a services that I don't wanted. I call the company an no body take the call. Also I send e-mail y no response. They charge me around $13.00 every month.

• Ho
    Honor Michelle Rhodes Jun 12, 2008

I have had several withdrawals from my checking account from the company pmidentity. The amounts 19.99. I did NOT authorize this transaction.

• Ro
    Royal49 Jun 10, 2008

Every month since September last year I have received charges of $29.95 from both PMIDENITY & PRIVACYMATTER. I have never used their services. My account keeps getting depleted.

• Da
    darlene qualiato Jun 08, 2008

I never authorized this company to take any money out of my account! I have been ripped off for a lot of money! Beware all!

• Ge
    gerald morales Jun 06, 2008

Looking for address of friend, suppose to cost 2.95 charged 14.95, then charged another 14.95 the next month.

• Vb
    vbl42 Jun 05, 2008

I just noticed that I have at least two unauthorized charges on my account! I'll be calling the bank tomorrow!!!

PM Identity.COM This is a RIP OFF

christina wollett May 12, 2008

i agree they took money of mine to i d not want there sevice i told them to stop too please report thank you

• Vj
    V J Larochelle May 12, 2008

This company tried to charge me for their service, I called PM Identity and cancelled, I do and did not order any of their services and I also called my credit card and told them to stop payment. How dare they do that. If they try again I will report them to the proper authorities.cedif

sarah bettencourt May 02, 2008

well to start off i was robbed 111.75 from pmidentity.com i was charged twice on march 30th $30.oo i also didnt sign up for the monthly thing the supervisor even said i signed up for the free 7 day trial! so therefore i was charged here and there 1.00 or 2.95 or even 9.95 for absolutely nothing! the last time i ever used the site was the day i signed up, then recently to find a phone number so i can cancel the "membership". on their site they dont have an easy way to cancel your "membership" basically i had to call the bank and get a phone number from them! im very unhappy with their performance and scams!

• Fr
    Frank AZEVEDO Apr 24, 2008

Company took 29.95 dollars from credit card with out me buying anything or my permission on 3-24-08 and they took out 1.00 dollar on 3-27-08.

• Ca
    Catherine Dionne Apr 16, 2008

Unauthorized charges to my account...This needs to be rectified ASAP or I WILL take further action. Including notifying the PRESS! I will NOT back down from this! You are stealing my money!

Anita M Johnson Apr 10, 2008

1. Your online form is UNCLEAR.
    2. I just filed a complaint against PM Identity.
    3. While doing so I entered some INCORRECT information.
    4. Instead of entering PM Identity I erroneously entered "Johnson Research Clinic".
    5. That is my business, "NOT THE COMPANY " I have the complaint against.

My complaint is against "PM Identity" for fraudulently debiting my checking account.

• Sh
    sharon park Mar 06, 2008

I have same experience as you did. I do not know where or what kind of site this is, but took almost $50.00 from my account.

• Ke
    Kenneth Bright Feb 23, 2008

I dont' know where this company is but I have been charged $19.95 twice using my debit card as a charge card - I do not have this service and I am trying to get these charges reversed I have reported this to the bank and to the fraud department.
    Ken Bright