Plump MasterI got ripped off

I ordered Plump Master and I wasn't satisfide wit it, because I could not SIT DOWN after I sued it, it came with the smooch smacker lotion and afterwards it burned the HELL out of me!!!

I went to return it but the company has NO PHONE and they won't let me return it. I want to get my money back and they RIPPED ME OFF!

The web site is no longer there. Why???

I tried to find them with 411 and they said there was no number. I am SOOOO MADDD!!!

I wanted to sit down comfortably after using the Plump Master but my BO TOLD ME, that he noticed no difference, but I was dam sore!!!

If you ever see the Plump Master for sale anywhere, don't by it! It is RIPPPP OFFFF!