PLRC PYC5loan.comunauthorized charge to my bank account

This company I never heard of has accessed my bank account without my permission! They tried to get $17.97. Which resulted in my bank charging me $16.00 in bank fees. They should be made to pay that $16.00 fee back to my bank. I went to these loan companies in good faith because I needed help from them or I would not have given them any information about myself! And and all I got was forms to fill out which led to more forms to fill out. No loan money from anybody! Just the loan companies trying to get money from me. I only applied to the ones that where free. With all of their unauthorized attempts to get money from my checking account I was forced to close that account but I still owe the banking fees those charges made to my account. Just one more example of the little guy being stomped on by the big guy!