Playtika / slotomania

My user ID number is [protected]. After sending screen shots about not getting the extra coins when I used a gold card on the wheel of stars, INC9805073, I received a reply from Renil Jones on July 14 stating yes there was an issue, and I was not getting the extra coins. There still has not been a resolution, so I sent another sopport ticket yesterday, INC9919565. I received a reply today from James Jericho--he claims he looked at my screen shots, and stated there was no issue, I received the amount of coins I was suppose to when spinning stars on the wheel with a gold card. I believe Renil Jones is correct and James Jericho did not understand my concerns. I am becoming very frustrated, I need a resolution to this issue. I have included my screen shots showing my beginning balance, the stars I used for the wheel, the amount I got on the wheel, and the ending balance after my 3, 000, 000 win. You can see on the wheel screen shot, the gold card icon does not show in the lower left hand. My email address is [protected]@yahoo, com. Please reply.

• Updated by carol weber, Jul 26, 2019