PlayerAuctionsverifying payment, been over 2 hours

Recently they introduced a compliance team to check orders for verification, that's fine. What's not fine is it taking more than 2 hours with no email from support after I've sent like 8 emails or requests. Actually so frustrating, GO BACK TO YOUR OLD VERIFICATION METHODS, IT TOOK LIKE 5 MINUTES. If there's any playerauctions support people on here, and care to even do this the order ID is 307147

• Updated by tigercloud, Oct 01, 2019

I first started the order an hour and a half ago, cancelled the order, re ordered, and I'm still stuck waiting for someone to [censored]ing email me

• Updated by tigercloud, Oct 01, 2019

Closing in on 3 hours, :)

Ti
Oct 01, 2019

Comments

• Pl

Hello Tigercloud,

Could you please double check the order ID? It's posted as 307147, but our order IDs are currently 7 digit. Our current series starts at 5, so I tried 5307147 but it's not showing any orders. 307147 on the other hand is an already completed order from 2011.

Please write back so I can check for you. In the meantime, kindly check if you were already able to authenticate any emails sent to you. We may have also sent you an email request for documents that you need to send back; Rest assured these documents are never shared outside of PlayerAuctions and are only used for verification.

Best,
    Richard

• Pl

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom Hello again,

I re-checked, and the number you gave is actually a ticket number. I can see you've now made a successful order with order 5273165. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Best,