PlayerAuctionspayment declined but still charged twice!

I tried to buy a account for 778$ i was charged twice but yet it still says i was not charged? THEN WHY IS over 1500$ gone?
order ids
and
i would really appreicate if these were actually refunded. i have read some real horror stories about your customer service and i hope they are not true, I would appreciate any response 1500 is alot of money to worry about!

• Updated by ashcandy · Jun 29, 2019

My PA account name is ashcandy

• Updated by ashcandy · Jul 03, 2019

It has not unfortunately, it still is a pending payment, But thank you for your response. Honestly im glad you responded, i dont know why other people are so mean to you guys :)

As
Jun 29, 2019

Comments

• Pl
      Jul 02, 2019

Hello Ashcandy,

I'm very sorry for the trouble you had. I have now escalated your order IDs for refunding — please note that refunds for declined payments are automatic, and you may have received it already. The escalation process is on ticket 260551; Please check your payment account upon reading this, it might have made its way to your account already.

Jul 07, 2019

Hello again, Ashcandy,

Thank you for writing back. Our agent sent you a reply to ask if you already got the refund — could you please reply there and here as well for us to know? It's possible the refund was delayed a bit. If you still haven't received it, please accept my sincerest apologies. We will be here to ensure you get this refund as this is your money.

Thank you for your kind understanding, Ash.

• As
      Jul 08, 2019

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom Thank you for your understanding Richard, I have not received the refund yet. last time i contacted my bank they said the charge was not voided yet (2 1/2 days ago) i think the 4th of July may have slowed down the process of the refund and i totally understand, Thank you so much for your help so far hopefully it will be back soon got a trip coming up and want to get some souvenirs ;)

Jul 08, 2019

Hello, Ashcandy. You're very welcome, and thanks for writing back to let me know.

I sent our finance team another follow-up request. It has been voided on our end and you can ask your bank for the following transaction IDs:
    Void Transaction ID: 350602
    Void Transaction ID: 350664

Just the same, I asked them to verify these to make sure we have properly sent the refund. Belated happy fourth of July, btw! And I hope you have an amazing trip soon. :)

• As
      Jul 08, 2019

@PlayerAuctionsMarCom Thank you for your response, Happy belated 4th to you as well! thank you for all your help i will follow up with my bank and ask again, i have no doubts in my mind you guys are doing your best on your end.