Play Ball prepaid phone cardInvalid pin numbers

W

This prepaid phone card ( Power Ball ) is not being reliable and there's no customer service as they stated.
I bought 4 cards for value of $14 " 2 five dollars & 2 two dollars at a couple stores in Brooklyn and guess what?... All four pins are invalid and when I went back to the stores, they all tell me to call customer service because they are not responsible; I called the so called customer service but I happend to be on the phone almost an hour and I was never assited for 2 days that I was trying to reach them.

So, therefore I think something needs to be done because with the actual economy situation I belive it is not fair.

• Ob
    Obara Sep 07, 2015

Playball is playing a game of exhausting customers when it comes to ask for refund of minutes unsused but billed for. When you enter your pin number and save it on your phone by dialing *5 so you won't have to reenter again in case you still have units left or didn't have the chance to speak to your correspondent they still charge as if you did speak when 1 or 2 days later you try to use your balance to make a new call. When you call their customer service number for refund of your units the make you wait so long the time waited is more expensive than the value of the card you are trying to get refunded for. Now imagine that done to 10, 000 -20.000 people who bought a $2 or $5 for an international call that have to go through that kind of waste of precious time everyday they give up and idt the parent company of playball $20, 000 to may $50, 000 get richer by not doing there job

JOELLE May 10, 2009

THIS CALLING CARD SUCKS BIG TIME. PLAYBALL IS A RIP OFF. I DIALED THE INTERNATIONAL NUMBER AND I LOST HALF THE AMOUNT OF THE CARD WITHOUT EVEN HEARING A RING. I TRIED CALLING TO GET A CREDIT AND IT DENIED MY CREDIT, THEN I STAYED ON HOLD FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR WHAT SEEMED TO BE FOREVER AND NOBODY ANSWERED... LAST TIME I'M EVER BUYING THIS CARD.
    IT'S BULL ###!