PlasmaNet.Inc.winning prize

T

Dear friends, have you seen the movie" The Bucket List" ? There were two men before the death were trying to make their dreams come true.
I am not lying, it's atrue story. I saw this movie and was dreaming to do the same but without any hope. I'm a cancer sick patient, Suddently I saw that I won the prize. You gave me this message and a hope. I agree now to recieve priviuos prize-300000$, not a million. I don;t have enough time, but some of my dreams I can make true.
Don't take away my hope, in fact I was on the list of winners. You only check it.

• Na
    naff sebolai Oct 19, 2009

Israel

i have been trying to claim my prize.i am stil waiting for are help.

• Da
    dawit getahun teklemariam May 29, 2010

DEER SIR/madam-reely i am aprisated FREE LOOTO COM.be for i didno what i am doing bat now sam haw i understand. olso your staff they contact and gaid me naisly thank you.bat steel i need your help.oredy i am laky apr/21-2010- igot DV id-no-[protected] sertaficat olso i sent my detail profail and photo olso i get free play gam.for oll i am traing to do my best bat steel i confeused 1st-what i am doing for my dv lotto chans?olso what is going this prossas in FREE LOTTO COM?2nd-offter i got free play gam i am traing my loky chans for three days i get a big warning to stop play this gam olso when i contyniu plaing they will be cansle iven from member ship ofcors may be i med mistac becose i didnow before so what iam doing?pless try to assist and advaise me.BAT i have A GOOD APRISSASION for FREE LOTTO COM.thank you GOD BLESS YOU

• Zo
    zodwa mnguni Jun 04, 2014

I was congratulated as a winner
    because i entered as number 100 to play a free lotto on the 21st of April 2014. Thereafter I was asked go fill the claim form and I gave my husbands email address since I was still getting used to my then new smartphone. I was then told that I would get a response sooner, nothing came. The prize I won was a 65" 3D LED smart tv.

• Ca
    Carliencs Feb 16, 2017

I just received a notification of winning a prize and when i entered my email address was told that my email does not match! What a scam! I took a snippet of my claim form and also downloaded it...planning on naming and shaming this company if nothing happens...