Planet Mobility Lexis Light ScooterNo Service fsilure to ship all of purchase

D

As we have noticed in other reports about this company it does NOT provide ANY service after the sale. We also experienced the very long call wait times. They FAILED to ship all the items purchased. And after 4 calls and 4 claims they would ship the missing items they have NOT shipped ANY items yet. It has been over 2 1/2 months since the initial shippment arrived without all the items purchased. The main product we purchased functions ok so far but we do not look forward to ANY service should it fail in any way, shape or form. Our opinion of the company has fallen to rock bottom! Use them with extreme caution.

• Ri
    ripped off consumer May 06, 2009

the owner, Mike Woods, never returned my phone call either. Mike owes me a rufund and we have been waiting for a check in the mail for over two months. Mike will lie and say anything. Please use this company with extreme caution and dont give him money until you recieve your product. Mike Woods does have a private line..so when they try to tell you when you ask to speak with him that he is in a meeting...it is a lie. I have called the main line and asked for him and the response is he is in a meeting or not in the office..then I immediately call his line in his office and not to my surprise he answers the phone. When the people who answer the phone tell you that there is not another way to get a hold of Mike Woods...but insist that you know he has another line and dont give up until they give it to you. I would never use this company again.

• Pr
    PRINTIE Aug 21, 2009

I have also had problems with this company. I have been trying to get a part for 4 weeks. Everytime I call, they say it will be shipped out today but I never receive it. To start with, they would say it was on back order then to get rid of me, they came up with "It will be shipped today." I finally got through to Mr. Woods and he has lied and said it would be shipped today but I never received it either. I called again today and he said he would ship it today and I should have the part Wednesday. If I don't get it, I will be calling again and again and again. Why can't they be honest and honor their commitment to their customers? We can always file a class action suit and maybe that would get them off their duffs and do what it right by their customers. All they are interested in is getting your money and if you have a problem afterwards, you are S.O.L. If I don't get my part this time, I will be reporting this company to the BBB for sure! BUY WITH CAUTION!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices