Planet DVD.comFraud and scam

I got ripped off from this company and they will not answer your mail or call and let you talk to someone. I think that this company should be banned from selling anything on the internet. Or any other source.

Anne May 21, 2009

The company is a fraud. The quality of the dvd is very poor and the customer service is not prompt in answering questions and there is no telephone number to contact them. They should be reported to the better business bureau since all the dvd's were copies and pirated.

• Bl
    Blogie May 04, 2009

I Brought The Bionic Woman Series and the majority of discs are jumping, speckling and the sound is very poor? Very disapointed with this company. I to have e-mailed them and no reply.

• Di
    Diane S Larking May 01, 2009

I bought the complete box set of I dream of Jeanie from Planet dvd.com. On the web site it states that all the dvds come in nice cases and that they are new. It took a month for them to come and they all came in one Video box in plastic wallets and they look as though they are all copies. I haven't watched them yet but I put the first and last one in and the first one seems ok but the last one is very poor quality. I paid $81.14 for these dvd as a present for my niece and it looks like she won't even be able to watch them. I am really disapointed. When the company say that they are brand new you expect them to be brand new not copies.

• Ro
    Robbinn Trowbridge Apr 29, 2009

I ordered the complete 4 seasons of Highway Patrol and though the quality of the dvd was a little too smoothed out, The first 2 discs have been as ordered. I think the rating was 7-8. Some jumping and speckling and some out of focus, but all in all I am happy to get a 20 disc pack with halfway desent packaging . Shipping could have been faster, My order took over three weeks. Understand these are copys. Maybe from VHS. And remember this. This show in its complete state is impossable to get anywhere else. They also sent USPS by way of having to sign for you to recive it. I have watched 2 discs now and am happy with my purchase.So I have 18 more to go. Shipping is from China. So that could be the reason for the delay, if that is the problem.Again to get this series on DVD is like impossible. I need one more series to purchase from them, The Millionare. The Highway patrol series cost me like 100 dollars. But the quality is just as good as watching it on a 1959 RCA black and white tv. With an antenna, which is how i watched it as a kid. Sorry about anyones bad experence but I recived and am happywith my purchase. As I have said shipping could have been faster. But I waited and have a classic TV complete show, All156 episodes. Robbinn

• Le
    Leonid Apr 26, 2009

What a real disappointment when I ordered this collection. The first two dvd's are not visible and the rest are without sound and half the screen size and cannot be zoomed to any size. Series two and three are the same and came from China in three vidoe boxes. I am so disappointed and will not order on line again. I could have got copies but refused. WHY DO WE BOTHER!!.