Plan-349 super planCall drops, Fixation of Credit limit and rigidity to not change, Not unbarring the number.

Hi, I am suppose to be a loyal subscriber of u'r company. I am Sr. Correspondent in a Media house.

Due, to excess billing, i lodged a complain then Credit limit of my no. [protected] was fixed by the company.
I tried several times to change it, but couldn't happen.

#On Oct 27th my no. was barred by the company. Asking about the reason, they told me that u have exeeded the credit limit.
#I talked to cce of company, he suggested me make partial payment, then no will be started naturally.
#On that day I suffered a lot. At Gurgaon, I was supposed to cover each and every happening in RIICO at Gurgaon. But, I couldn't make a single call.
#After being free next day, I contacted again a CCE, he told me to make partial payment to restart the no.
#On 28 th evening, I made 30 percent of the total payment at around 4.30 pm.
# Connection couldn't be started till, 11.40 night.
#In the evening at around 8 pm, i again contacted the CCE of u, r company. He assured me that u'r number will be operation very soon. Due to down server he couldn't take my call.
# On 28th, fire broke out in Oil depot in Jaipur. Each and every channel was giving the telecast, due to absence of operation mobile no, I was unable to make any call.
#At, 11.49 I called again at 111. CCE naming Shiv, who told me abt. his official address to be C-48, Okhla Industrial Area. Delhi. He bluntly told me, whoever u'r, u'r number will not start again.
#Due to misbehave and wrong practices, I suffered a lot. In terms of money and Credibility.
#He kept me waiting for 5 minutes. During the meantime, many incoming calls couldn't be attended. This resulted total Loss of my personal Credibility in the Company. I am having another no. of your company. And Normally paying a total of 5000 p.m.
#One side u are calling a loyal customer, but lot of unfair practices are being CCE and false commitments are always made.
#After, severe annoyance, I complaint to disconnect one of my number i.e [protected]. Its again 4 days past but commitment has not been fulfilled. That CCE, assured me that someone will call u shortly to know about the reason for disconnection, but still waiting.
# Last but most essential, I sustained and beared a lot with company. I reside in Delhi Cantt are and office is in Gurgaon. As per the norms of TRAI maximum call drop should be upto 3 percent. During last one year's span my average call drop percentage is around 40 percent. I am sending this letter for urgent action. The same points I am going to refer, TRAI and National Consumer Forum so that my Credibility and Economic loss can be compensated.
#I am extremly sorry, but the fellow naming Shiv has crossed every limit and Company has also shown its Tactical behavior and cheating thousands of Customers like me.

Sarvesh Kr.