PJ'S Auto VillageUnprofessional customer service

I would never buy from PJ'S Auto Village again. I purchased a used 1994 Mazda mx6 that was in EXCELLENT condition according to PJ's Auto Village main manager and his staff. I paid close to $10, 000 for the car as it had a very low gas millage and was in EXCELLEMT condition, according to the PJ'S professionals. 20 days later I brought the car to them as it was stuttering, hesitating, or simply shaking while driving. They PJ's professionals told me that 2 things need to be replaced and that the car was old and in a bed condition. In only 20 days the PJ's staff changed their mind about the condition of my car. I asked them if they could cover a portion of about $250 of the repair cost because they assured me that the car was in excellent condition before I bought it. The manager said no way and was very unprofessional and rude. His behavior was so rude that a very friendly translator that was with me had to remind him that we came to talk to him and not to be yelled at or argue with him. I would compare his behavior to that of a barking dog nothing close to a manager or a team leader. I know of two other people that had a very bad experience with PJ'S Auto Village. One bought a new Mazda 6 and the other a used Saab. The PJ'S Auto Village main manger motto is: Very friendly and professional before you sign the paperwork who turns into a barking dog after you sign the paper work. I recommend buying a Mazda or Saab anywhere else but never from the barking dog at PJ's Auto Village.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices