Pizza Hutone of the employees (she has huge gap in her teeth)

Sa Oct 13, 2019 Review updated:

One of the employees were very rude, hostile towards me and my kids and even through the advice of her general manager she continues to speak loudly to me. I sent my children to buy pizza with their school coupons. The general manger helped them although they had expired coupons. the coupons did not have expiration dates visible so I wasn't aware but she helped them anyways. They wanted to sit down to eat but were told they couldn't eat there because they had ordered carry out. I Called once the children got home because they told me they ate outside on the ground by a tree. The person who picked up the phone was very loud and rude. I explain what happen and asked why they couldn't eat there? She responds with "who told them that?" I responded that I was asking her the same question and that they had o sit under a tree to eat. She responded that no one told them to eat under a tree. I told her it may be better that I go in person due to her attitude and she said ok and hung up on me. Upon arrival I asked who just spoke to me on the phone and she appeared me outside the cashier desk up close. I started to explain myself and she said "say what you gotta say". I grew very upset and she called her general manger . The general manager was very helpful and explained the policy to us. Honestly its not acceptable that my children purchasing food and drinks couldn't sit and eat because their initial response was dine out vs dining in. As if one cannot change their mind. That employee was very rude. She definitely needs some customer service class and etiquette training. I told her so and her response was when I learn how to talk she was learn manners. thats ridiculous!!! no one said sorry. There are my children and I am appalled at the behavior. we deserve an apology.

Comments

•   Oct 13, 2019

okay... first off, thanks for telling us exactly how old your kids are... :( if they are like 10 or younger, [heck even 12] they are not allowed to be in an establishment without parental supervision. the establishment is not responsible if something happens to your child.

what happens if your child chokes? sure they will perform cpr and call the paramedics but come on! who would have told you? or slipped in the bathroom? really? enough with this pokemon go parenting crap!

•   Oct 13, 2019

and another thing... how could you POSSIBLY KNOW about the HUGE GAP in her teeth since you SENT YOUR CHILDREN THERE???

•   Oct 13, 2019

@yesaar And how did she KNOW she was the one who dealt with her children?