Pizza Hutcareless! unprofessional service at all!

I placed an order online at 6:40 PM, and it was written that it will be delivered at 7:15 PM... I waited till 7:20PM and no show up!

I called the hotline at 7:20 PM, and they told me that the order is on the way !! So I waited again and no one show up till now

I called again the hotline at 7:49 PM, and the customer care rep. told me that the order is still being prepared !!

I asked to have a call from the branch manager to see what is going on. I think I chose to order online to save time. And what I have received was a big delay and being waiting for the order more than one hour!!

I called the hotline again at 8:10 PM and raised a complaint.. and to have a call from the branch manager... I was assured that a call will be reveived by the manager within 2 minutes.. and nothing happened!!

I called the hotline again at 8:23 PM and choose to raise a complaint by dialing 3. They have to put you on hold for a long time hearing some music !! Then I noticed someone pick the call and put me back on hold.. What??

I called the hotline again at 8:28 PM, and this time they put me on hold for 10 minutes !! And then I asked again to have a call from the branch manager to know what is going on..No one.called me and nothing happened after that...!!!

The order was delivered WRONGLY at 8:30 PM. One pizza was missing !! And the receipt was handwritten not a printed one !!! with a wrong amount for sure !!
I asked the delivery guy to check with his superiot to adjust the amount and I paid him what I have received.. For sure I must have not paid any thing!

And to be noted till now ( 9:25PM) no one called me to apologize or to clarify what happened..

Mo