Pizza Hutcustomer service

M Nov 27, 2017 Review updated:

Me and my wife had an awful experience at one of your stores in urbandale Iowa on Douglas. I believe the lady was a manager and she was very rude to my wife and then myself. My wife wanted to know if they excepted online coupons and she waived her hand around and said "hello, paper only". That was unexceptionable behaviour. Before my wife left, she asked the lady of she wanted her name and the lady said "your the only walk in" in an arrogant tone. We drove through the drive through window and she asked for a name, I said it was for the walk in. She got arrogant with me and said the is no walk in. I said my wife was just in there and tried to give you her name and you said she was a walk in remember. She was arrogant and said why didn't I say so. I don't know if this lady was having a bad night, or if this is her normal work ethic, but we did not appreciate this at at all. This happened around 6:06pm tonight 11/22. The lady was in her late 40s early 50s, Caucasian. Very very rude! And after all this, we get our pizza home and it was the wrong crust. Very irritated with pizza hut. I also complained on pizza huts Twitter messenger, and I got no reply.

• P
      Nov 27, 2017

I'm not completely sure about Pizza Hut's twitter page, but it may only be handled by marking employees. You might want to consider contacting their corporate office for assistance.