Piscopo Brothers Auto ServicesAuto repair

T

I thought I would give a local place my business instead of a big chain, but I was quickly burned by this decision. I went for an early Sat. morning car inspection and passed without a problem - or so I thought - and drove the car home within the hour. I start the car on Sun. morning and figured out I have NO BRAKES. My brake pedal was all the way to the floor and there was fluid pooled around my tire.

I went back to the place Mon. morning and they replaced the broken brake line. While waiting for it to be fixed, I asked the old guy in the office how my car could have passed inspection with that problem and was rudely dismissed with a crude explanation stating "you can't catch everything in inspection." Really??? Last time I checked, inspections are done for reasons of safety and BRAKE FAILURE IS SERIOUS. Clearly, a broken, leaking brake line should have be noticed!!

Buyer, beware of this place!!! They may be quick and local, but not worth the headache and hassle...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices