Piratemerch.comdeceitful business practices

I ordered boots from this site with FedEx 2nd Day Air shipping. I was charged for 2nd day air shipping and the invoice indicated that I was receiving expedited "2nd day air" shipping. When the boots did not arrive 6 days later I contacted the vendor. He explained that all boots ordered from his site take 1-3 days to process and 3-5 days for shipping even though he charged me for 2nd day air expedited shipping. His web site ordering page clearly indicates that "“Choosing a shipping method - shipping (1, 2, or 3 Day Air) will ship the same day ordered, if ordered before 12pm PST. All other shipping methods allow 1-2 days (M-F) for processing (2-4 days for boots).”

This clearly indicates that boots that are ordered with expedited shipping will be processed and shipped same day.

The vendor has refused to refund the over $100.00 shipping charges and the boots are worthless to me because they did not arrive in time for Halloween. I was essentially taken for $250.00 by this deceitful web site vendor.

deceitful business practices
deceitful business practices

• Dg
    DGoode Dec 14, 2009

I ordered $45 boots and an $80 jacket for Halloween on 10/20. Ten days later (with expedited UPS shipping), I had the boots, but no jacket. I emailed the website, and they said that they ordered the coat from India and if it didn't arrive in time, I could return it. When it never arrived (still hasn't, 2 months later), I emailed and called the company multiple times but they never responded. Finally, a month later, I had to dispute the transaction with my credit company.

Terrible merchant, with no regard to customer service. Not worth the hassle.