PIONEER DENTAL INCCHARGE EXTRA MONEY

I BEEN UNDER THE CARE OF THIS DENTIST FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS ALREADY, AT THE BEGINNIGN HE WAS REALLY FRIENDLY, SO FRIENDLY THAT I AGREE TO PAY HIM A LITTLE MORE OF $6000 TO HAVE MY TEETH FIX, HE CHARGE THE MONEY ON THE SAME DAY AND HE PROMISED ME THAT INVISALIGN WAS GOING TO FDIX MY PROBLEM, AND HE PROMISED ME THAT I WAS GOING TO BE REALLY HAPPY WITH HIS WORK, WELL INVISALIGN HAS NOT WORK FOR ME, AND I DECIDE TO TELL HIM, HE GOT UP SET AT ME AND TOLD ME TO DO WHAT EVER I WANT, THAT I COULDN'T DO "S###T" TO HIM, AFTER ALL HE ALREADY HAS $6000 IN HIS ACCOUNT, I DON'T KNOW WHAY I PAID HIM SO MUCH MONEY AT THE BEGINNING OF MY VISIT, I GUESS I HAVE TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE, HOPE I DOES NOT HAPPEND TO ANY ONE ELSE.