Pino TileScam and fraud

I went into the store and ordered tile. My original intent was to pay by the credit terms that PINO TILE and Mohawk flooring offered. A PINO TILE REP came out and measured. Days later the workers came out to install the tile. A couple days later they were done. Myself and a friend( that I had watch the house while the installers were there) Talked to who we thought was the PINO TILE FOREMAN (He was actually a sub contractor) He said we needed to pay him in full. cash or check/ I paid almost $3000.00 in cah and check. YES I had them mark it on the reciept.-----

A year passes and I got a letter from the Mohaw Credit Card Company they said I owe them $2900.00 for the materials purchased from PINO TILE. I advised them that I decided not to go with the credit terms (a year ago, at the time of installation)and I paid cash. I sent them the forms showing the reciept. They charged it back to Pino Tile. Then PINO TILE sent them a letter disputing the charge back.

SO the company sent me a letter stating I owe them almost 3000.00 for the Materials and interest. I asked PINO TILE to contact the sub contractor...magically was no longer in business. I asked for the contractors form stating the job was completed...it also magically was never turned in by the contractor. I have witnesses and a reciept that i paid cash and check... the store didn't even investigate the contractor????

• De
    dewain Jan 24, 2019

the home of .99 tile install. What do you expect.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices