Pinnacle pinnacle financial collection agencyHarassment

I recieve phone calls from Pinnacle fincial daily. I told them I would agree to a payment plan, but once I heard the processing fee, I changed my mind. Now I am determined to pay the amount in full within a couple a months(defintely tax time). Not all the representantives have been rude, I understand they are doing a job, but the ones I have currently spoken to have been beyond rude. Yes, I have countered, by arguing and cursing them out. They call me everday, and get the same answer, "I will a pay the full amount in a couple of months, stop calling me." Today I choose not to curse, and tell them that I know my rights, and that they are harassing me now. The guy I spoke today said "No, this is not harassment." They call me at my job, and even sometimes twice a day. Its very overwhelming, and I just want them to stop calling. I have call logs on my sprint bill of them calling me everyday.

Jeffrey Curtis