Pinnacle Pest ControlService Technicians

I decided to use Pinnacle Pest Control not only for monthly services, but also to do my home inspection as I had just bought the house "As Is"
First, I have to say that the company seemed very upright, and honestly very professional. I met with the owner Jim Lopez, who also seemed like a very professional man. He came out to inspect my home personally. At the time I thought he smelled of alcohol, but I tried to dismiss it. A couple weeks later a tech comes out for my pest service...I come home early an Lo and Behold! A pinnacle Pest Tech, in my back yard smoking what appeared to be a crack pipe! Nice Pinnacle Pest Control! Not a safe company to have around your family! It seems they control the pest by getting them high. Druggies and drunks makes a great christmas card dont it?

Bob Merrit Jul 20, 2009

This is a great company. The previous complaint is bogus and unlawful

Bob Merrit Jan 31, 2010

We use there service and we have always had a great technichian. They are polite and profesional

Bob Merrit Jan 31, 2010

This an absolute lie. This is a personal atack.

• Je
    JeffSteal Jun 09, 2010

A very good friend recommended to me Pinnacle Pest Control when I wasn't happy with my exterminator. I'm so glad I decided to check them out. Everything I read about them was positive and now I know why. I live in the "hill-country" in Folsom, CA and bugs are my daily nemesis. When I called Pinnacle to discuss a possible visit, I was immediately impressed the customer service. I am VERY wary of having strangers in my house. When they sent Steve for my first treatment, I was immediately at ease. He is very professional, yet extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He explained what he was going to need to do before he did it (plus he took his shoes off when he came into the house...how considerate!) He treated inside the walls through the wall sockets...my old company would put traps (in sight) around the house. I now know why everyone raves about this company...I HIGHLY recommend them...and Steve!!