pima dentaltake payment and will not give refund

C

I pre-paid for a serviced to be done on a crown. I do not live in the state but returned to have the work done. Not only did the dentist insult me by me gaining weight (due to pregnancy) but told me he would not do services on me (even though my doctor said it was ok because I was 10 weeks pregnant). I asked him for a refund (exclude any services that he did). I paid him $750.00 and he was only going to give me $100.00 back. This dentist does not charge $650.00 for an exam (which the x-rays were free with a coupon that i had with a paid cleaning). I tried several times to resolve this and meanwhile I still need my crown because the temps only last a short while.

• Tt
    tthompson45 Feb 23, 2009

You must have been unreasonable in your attemps to resolve the situation. I know the Dr. personally... $650 would be the cost of the lab work for the crown. I know this as I'm currently having a crown done at Pima dental, the normal cost of the crown would be around $1500. The dental practice/dentist should not have to eat the cost of the lab work prformed on your behalf because he/they are looking out for your best interest due to your pregnancy... once you have your child resolve the situation... oh, and take responsibility for the decisions and choices you make instead of defaming people and businesses that are hear for the health and well being of others.

Sincerely, Tim Thompson

Marge Gunderson Feb 07, 2011

Your weight gain is a personal insult by this dentist? Better not piss him off any further; he might gain you another 20 pounds!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices