Pickupflowers.comflower delivery

I ordered flowers to be delivered internationally on 19 October 2019. The flowers were not delivered, so I contacted them via live chat a few times. They said they were chasing the flower company and would get back to me. They never got back to me. I asked for a refund and they said it was delivered on 18 October 2019 at 11am, however I DID NOT PLACE THE ORDER UNTIL 18 October 2019 at 1pm so it is LIES. The delivery address has cameras, and there is proof of no delivery. I have requested a refund, but they are not giving me one. Terrible service, SCAM.

• Updated by ABC143 · Oct 21, 2019

No they were not delivered. As I said there are cameras at the apartment and they were never delivered.

Ab
Oct 21, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi there, I'm glad to hear that the flowers were delivered. I believe that you may be confused about time zones. The flowers were obviously not delivered before you placed your order! I hope this clears things up!

• Ab
      Oct 21, 2019

@DeAndre Washington No they were not delivered. As I said there are cameras there and they were never delivered. Terrible service.