Pick n Pay / rude supervisor!!!
I'm so disgusted with the attitude I received from a supervisor at pnp in vangate mall today (19/05/2019).
I did my shopping and went to the checkout point. The cashier noticed that I was charged full price for markdown items that I purchased. She called a supervisor (Abdulrazak) to override. I stood there for almost 15 minutes waiting for him to come and assist me. His standing at the customer service desk (by the switchboard) and I waved at him to come over. He looked at me and just continued with whatever his doing.
He eventually came over with his crap attitude, doesn't greet or apologize for the long wait. Then I asked him if he know how long I've been waiting for a supervisor. Also told him that he doesn't even greet or apologize.
So instead of apologizing, his reaction was to shout at me! Can't I see his busy with a customer! Then he shouts at the cashier asking her if he's the only supervisor, couldn't she get someone else! (Bare in mind that he was standing by the switchboard and couldn't think of making an announcement to call another supervisor).
He did what he had to, still shouting at me that he won't apologize and all and left. How on earth did he even get this position???! Is this what pnp allow their employees to do to loyal customers? I am still so angry and disgusted for the way I was treated!
I will NEVER set foot at pnp vangate mall ever again!
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service 
- Pick N Pay Canal Walk - my shocking easter surprise at pick n pay canal walk