Pick n Pay / rude supervisor!!!

Vangate Mall, South Africa Review updated:

I'm so disgusted with the attitude I received from a supervisor at pnp in vangate mall today (19/05/2019).

I did my shopping and went to the checkout point. The cashier noticed that I was charged full price for markdown items that I purchased. She called a supervisor (Abdulrazak) to override. I stood there for almost 15 minutes waiting for him to come and assist me. His standing at the customer service desk (by the switchboard) and I waved at him to come over. He looked at me and just continued with whatever his doing.

He eventually came over with his crap attitude, doesn't greet or apologize for the long wait. Then I asked him if he know how long I've been waiting for a supervisor. Also told him that he doesn't even greet or apologize.

So instead of apologizing, his reaction was to shout at me! Can't I see his busy with a customer! Then he shouts at the cashier asking her if he's the only supervisor, couldn't she get someone else! (Bare in mind that he was standing by the switchboard and couldn't think of making an announcement to call another supervisor).

He did what he had to, still shouting at me that he won't apologize and all and left. How on earth did he even get this position???! Is this what pnp allow their employees to do to loyal customers? I am still so angry and disgusted for the way I was treated!

I will NEVER set foot at pnp vangate mall ever again!

Zu
May 20, 2019

Comments

• 4t
      May 20, 2019

Oh grow up child. If he was doing something else learn to wait your turn. Sounds to me like you were rude and sarcastic first and had it coming to you. The reason that he had to shout at you was mommy was not there to do so. Where was she anyway? IF your parents had taught you to wait until someone is done talking with someone else he would not have to do so. You were rude to expect him to drop helping the other customer and help you. What are you in kindergarten that you do not know how to wait your turn? How on earth is your mother allowing you to shop without an adult with you. Clearly you are not old or mature enough to do so. Wait your turn, stop acting like the world revolves around you and you won't be an issue. He was with another customer and you need to wait your turn. Grow up.

May 20, 2019

You see the reason he had to yell at you was because mommy or daddy was not there to correct your rude behavior. I know that you are a child because must adults know that when someone is busy with another person, or doing something they should wait their turn. Mommy or daddy were not there to correct your rude behavior and call you out for it, so he had to. This has nothing to do with his lack of management skills, but with your lack of respect and patience. If he is doing something else and helping another customer wait your turn. The world does not revolve around you. I ask were were your parents? Surely you are too young and immature to shop alone. You are angry and disgusted and all of this could have been prevented if you had the patience to wait your turn. Sounds to me like you needed to be scolded because mommy and daddy were not there to correct you.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten Do not bring my parents into this. I was raised pretty well. I was taught that you greet before you speak. And I suggest that you go back to school and focus on your spelling before you want to write crap that doesn't make any sense. You want to talk about immaturity, the crap you writing says it all that your brain is still in developing process...

May 20, 2019

@Zulpha.A The fact that you claim that there is something wrong with my spelling when there is not shows that you are the immature one. Grow up. You are the one that has a brain that is not fully processed.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten The word you spelled wrong is "mummy" it is spelled with an "u" not an "o". That is why your brain is not fully developed. You are immature. Why should I wait my turn. The other customer was taking 15 minutes. THis one woman was looking at me funny. I got angry at her and told her that if she did not stop that I would slap her and beat her baby. She got scared and left.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten You are a brainless fool. It is spelled patients, not patiences. You are clearly an idiot that does not know how to spell.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten I am not a child, I m 20 years old. I bet you are a child and you and your little friends all live in your mother's basement. I bet you are a 40 year old man living in mommy's basement.

•   May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A How can we be children when we are also 40 years old??? Great logic.

•   May 20, 2019

@Zulpha.A What parents? It's obvious you were raised by rabid wolves.

•   May 20, 2019

@Zulpha.A The crap you writing.

Great. How is this helping you explain yourself???

Yeah, it doesn't. However, it does prove my theory that you can't explain yourself to save your life.

May 20, 2019

If he is with another customer and you cannot figure out that you should wait until he is done then you had it coming to you. You are an adult and learning to wait for him to be done with someone else is something you should have learned years ago. How would you feel if he were helping you and he left you to help someone else. You sound like a self entitled brat.

May 20, 2019

@ mark henderson If she were being helped and he stopped to help someone else she would complain about that. She thinks that the world revolves around her. That everyone should drop what they are doing to help her. Whether she is a child or an adult her attitude comes from her upbringing.

May 20, 2019

@ mark henderson He is a self entitled brat. Mommy probably never taught him manners or patiences. Now if the supervisor was not busy and took 15 minutes to get to him, I can see his issue. BUT the supervisor was busy with another customer. He thinks he is some sort of king that they must stop what they are doing and help him. I am surprised he is not demanding that the other customer or the supervisor to have their heads chopped off, or have them boiled in hot oil for making him wait.

@ mark henderson Evening Mark

I am not a self entitled brat. The cashier asked the packer to go and call the supervisor, which she did. I've waited for about 15 minutes when I asked what's the hold up and where the supervisor is. She pointed in his direction and I just signalled him. I waited for another 10 minutes after that patiently. If only he had to greet and a simple apology by saying "sorry for the long wait, " everything would've been fine. Instead he came with and attitude. Wheres the work ethics in that? I never asked him to leave that customer and come and assist me immediately. I wasn't rude to him nor did I shout. I mean, this is pnp, how can there only be 1 supervisor available over a weekend?

May 20, 2019

@ mark henderson I don't have to wait my turn. That other idiot was taking a long time with the manager. You were not there and you also misspelled some words. That other idiot has no right taking such a long time. You are another idiot that cannot spell.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten I m not a she. I am a he you idiot. Also stop bringing my parents into this. I was raised right. Also you misspelled upbringging. There are two g's in upbringing you fool. You are immature.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten There you go again spelling "mummy" wrong.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten If that idiot did not take 15 minutes then i would not have an issue. Shut up.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten You need to learn how to spell. It is obvious that your brain is still developing. It is spelled patients, not patience. It is spelled mummy, not mommy.

May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A It is spelled mommy you foolish child. Also if you were raised right why are you sending me private messages about how you rape and beat your own mother.

May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A Actually what I meant to say is both spelling are considered correct. One the British spelling one the US spelling. But both spelling are correct. Also you need to learn the to spell yourself before bashing others.

patience -the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.
    patients -a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.

their -belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
    there
    in, at, or to that place or position.
    "we went on to Paris and stayed there eleven days"
    used when pointing or gesturing to indicate the place in mind.
    "there on the right"
    at that point (in speech, performance, writing, etc.).
    "“I'm quite—” There she stopped"
    in that respect; on that issue.
    "I don't agree with you there"
    used to indicate one's role in a particular situation.
    "at the end of the day, we are there to make money"
    used in attracting someone's attention or calling attention to someone or something.
    "hello there!"
    used to indicate the fact or existence of something.
    "there's a restaurant around the corner"

•   May 20, 2019

I'm confused. Were you a customer is a cashier???

I ask because you come across later in as a cashier. Waving to the supervisor, "do you know how long I've been waiting???", Him screaming at you he was with a customer...

This is very bizarre. The cashier just stood there, made you stand up for yourself? When I was a cashier at ShopRite there was a switch light on our lane that we were to switch to blinking whenever we needed manager help. Was that not an option? Was there no phone attached to the station to call for a/ another manager??? You just had to stand there staring at King Supervisor until he got the hint???

May 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! They were the customer and the cashier tried to get a supervisor. The supervisor yelled at the cashier for not getting someone else. Either way you can tell that the OP is a self centered brat that thinks that the world revolves around him. He basically thinks that the the manager should stop helping the other customers and help him. HE is a self entitled brat who cannot wait for his turn. He thinks he is bigger king than the "King Supervisor" and that he should stop helping the common folks and help him instead. The OP is nothing but an impatient self centered brat who thinks that the world revolves around him. The OP was not taught manners. He was never taught that if someone else is busy, or if one is talking to another person that he should wait his turn. He thinks he is more important than others and that "King Supervisor" should have left the customer in mid conversation and helped him. Too immature and stupid to figure out to wait his turn.

May 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Well, the supervisor was standing by the phone. He wasn't standing there alone, there was other workers at the customer service desk with him. In fact, he even made an announcement while being busy with the customer. The lines was a bit long and the other customers asked if there's no other supervisors available. And her switch light wasn't working, that's why she asked the packer to get the supervisor. And the waiting wasn't the problem, it's how he dealt the whole situation. No work ethics at all

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten I see your stupid brain is on repeat mode... learn new words cause you repeating yourself like a broken record. You have much to say like someone who was there and witnessed everything.

May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten IT is not that the world revolves around me. It is that he should not be yelling at me and taking so long. Also when he found out I threatened to hit a woman and her child he told me to leave the store. I was angry because of how long he made me wait.

May 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Clearly you do not know how to read. I am the customer. It was the cashier that was asking for manager. Also he is not King supervisor. He is just like every other supervisor. lso learn how to spell. standup is one word. Not two. Yeah he was a with a customer. A customer who was stupid and has a developing brain. Took long time with that [censored]. Then kicked me out of the store for causing a scene. The woman started it by looking at me funny. She too was a customer.

May 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I bet you are another 40 year old man that lives in mummy's basement. The manager should have told the other customer that he has to wait. My issue was more important. Also yy should know the difference between there and their. You're sentence should state. "You just had to stand there." Your sentence should state "you just had to stand their. You really have a brain that has not fully develpped yet. Idiot.

May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A Um is not an answer is female. I don't know how old, but she is female.

•   May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A You don't know how to separate your thoughts. Nor do you know how to suggest to the cashier what the "rude" manager suggested: get someone else.

•   May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten Does it matter how old iam.? In any event, I own my own home.

•   May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A Took long time with that [censored].

???

You wacko, Jacko!

May 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I am just telling this fool, that you are not a 40 year old man living in your mother's basement. But that is what the same troll comes up with all the time. If he is not accusing you of working for the company, he is accusing you of living in your parents basement at the age of 40-50.

•   May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten Oh, I know but in the general scheme of things it really doesn't matter.

•   May 20, 2019

@basefistrotten I'd like to see him try to accuse me of working for this company. In South Africa.

•   May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A Another one WHO lives in his parents basement.

WHO.

•   May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A What? There is a place. Their is ownership. They're is they are. Are you 5 years old?

May 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Well that explains one thing. Why he bashed me for misspelling "mommy". Maybe in South Africa they spell it "Mummy"?

May 20, 2019

Stop replying you idiots and learn how to spell. You idiots misspelled mummy and patients. You were not there. I was . I was asked to leave because this woman was looking at me funny. I told her that if she did not stop that I would beat her and her baby. Then the rude manager asked me to leave. He said he was with another customer and that I had to wait.

May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A You are back under a new name I see. Your style is the same. You claim you were angry. That your anger made you act like a violent psychopath. Then you go around sending people private messages about how you rape your own mother and beat her. In some cases you claimed that your father raped you. In some cases you claim that you beat your kids. IN some cases you claim you beat your spouse, parent.

•   May 20, 2019

@ZuIpha.A Mommy is what we call the female parent. Mummy is what is long dead and wrapped in long strips of fabric.

Patience is a virtue, a character trait that happens with non- heathen upbringing.

Patients is what people become when you pop off on their asses for no reason and are now in hospital.